Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Would somebody be able to create a kit for me? Been hunting high and low for one that's already been created but this team play in the Portuguese Championship (3rd tier) so it's difficult to get hold of one!

Team: U.D. Leiria
Kit Manufacturer: Macron
Sponsor: Visite Leiria

Home
View attachment 1154705
Away
View attachment 1154704

Would be hugely, hugely appreciated. Thanks!

Here ya go Let me know if you want any changes

View attachment 59505View attachment 59504

That's fantastic, thanks dude! Away kit is spot on, any chance of perhaps enlarging the colour stripes on the Home kit so they're thicker & reach to the side of the shirt as they are on the kit IRL? If not don't worry about it as they're great otherwise :)

That's fantastic, thanks dude! Away kit is spot on, any chance of perhaps enlarging the colour stripes on the Home kit so they're thicker & reach to the side of the shirt as they are on the kit IRL? If not don't worry about it as they're great otherwise :)
Ill give it a go

Could anyone have a bash at these please.

Team: Custom
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Motordepot
Colours: As per pic
Extras/Notes: SS 09 Style kits please

Kit for homemade team

Heya.

Any interest in helping me with a few kits? :) I have det logos, sponsor and name on the kits I want.

Sincerely,

Just one thing extra.. when I go to put the kits in to the game, the white backgrounds still show. Do you know how I get it so there's no background on the image? Thanks

You need to save them as a png file

The properties of the images I've added say .png but they still show a white background?

Link on the pics on the post KentClark posted them on, it takes you to a black screen with the kit in the middle. Save the kit as a png file from there, not in the forum post.

Back