Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Team : R.S. Ginnastica Torino (there a defunct italian football club im trying to recreate on fm18)
MFG: Nike
Sponsor: something that would make sense for an italian team
colours: blue black white
notes: home jersey a AC Milan stripes black and blue or blue and white , crest for club can be found at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.S._Ginnastica_Torino open to ideas for a away and 3rd shirt. thanks for the help , im having a hard time finding the kit templates megapack or i would try this myself , but im also not the greatest at this yet haha.

View attachment 49796View attachment 49795View attachment 49794

Bro These Kits are AMAZING much better than I expected !!

Can I ask 2 small favours, please? I know you have done more than enough but Your work is amazing! :D
1- make the Logo (T) smaller or delete it (Up to you).
2- Can you create the same kits with other sponsors as a second option to change the kit after a few seasons? if you don't mind doing that I would love (Audi) "the logo only" as Sponsor.

Again Bro thanks these kits are amazing.(H)

Bro These Kits are AMAZING much better than I expected !!

Can I ask 2 small favours, please? I know you have done more than enough but Your work is amazing! :D
1- make the Logo (T) smaller or delete it (Up to you).
2- Can you create the same kits with other sponsors as a second option to change the kit after a few seasons? if you don't mind doing that I would love (Audi) "the logo only" as Sponsor.

Again Bro thanks these kits are amazing.(H)

i can't
i don't have make save of my work !!

Australia 1990

Can anyone make this Australia 1990 kit?

LfiTrZr.gif

Kit Request - Bradwell town

Hi,

I've tried a few time to do my own now but the dogs dinner looks better. If someone could help me out that would be great.

Team:
Bradwell Town FC

Kit Manufacturer:
Adidas

Sponsor:
Eurostar Global Electronics - www. Eurostarglobal .co.uk

Colours:
Home Kit Dark Blue & Bright Green stripes (maybe fading from top to bottom or like the current AC Milan kit). The Away kit -Yellow with Royal Blue accents. 3rd kit - White with a single orange stripe down the middle (same style as the PSG home kit)

Extras/Notes:
If a badge could also be made that would be great again I tried it but it was ****.
Something inspired by these/ or somehow incorporating these:

www. clubwebsite .co.uk/chestertonafc
www. pitchero .com/clubs/newcastletownfc
www. clubwebsite .co.uk/wolstantonunitedfc/111030/Home

It doesn't have to include everything from each badge but something inspired by them would be great.

Thank you in advanced of any help to anyone can give.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Can someone make me a home and away kit please.

Team: Yeading Town
Home: Green Socks, White Shorts, Green Top
Away: White Socks, Green Shorts, White Top

Kit Make: Nike

Badge:View attachment 45539

Thanks in advance

Team: FC United of Manchester
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Anything you would like
Colours: Normal FM18 FC united colours
Extras/Notes: AX template

Hi,

I've tried a few time to do my own now but the dogs dinner looks better. If someone could help me out that would be great.

Team:
Bradwell Town FC

Kit Manufacturer:
Adidas

Sponsor:
Eurostar Global Electronics - www. Eurostarglobal .co.uk

Colours:
Home Kit Dark Blue & Bright Green stripes (maybe fading from top to bottom or like the current AC Milan kit). The Away kit -Yellow with Royal Blue accents. 3rd kit - White with a single orange stripe down the middle (same style as the PSG home kit)

Extras/Notes:
If a badge could also be made that would be great again I tried it but it was ****.
Something inspired by these/ or somehow incorporating these:

www. clubwebsite .co.uk/chestertonafc
www. pitchero .com/clubs/newcastletownfc
www. clubwebsite .co.uk/wolstantonunitedfc/111030/Home

It doesn't have to include everything from each badge but something inspired by them would be great.

Thank you in advanced of any help to anyone can give.

Any good for you mate??

View attachment 42974View attachment 42973View attachment 42972View attachment 42971

Back