Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Stockton Town FC

Hey guys

I'm looking to have my local team Stockton Town's kits and badge in the game, i'm not sure how I could go about making them myself, and i assume the badge needs to be a specific size for me to put it in the game, which i have no idea about sadly

I don't mind if the kit is a bit different if you want to go wild with it haha, but same colours and basic design etc would be appreciated. I can't find a picture of the away kit, so the same design as the home with different colours would be great please!

I was going to attach the home kit and badge to make it easier, but for some reason it won't let me, but a quick search on google brings it up!

I know i'm asking quite a lot haha, but thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

EDIT:

soooooo i've just seen there's a template, my bad

Team: Stockton Town FC
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Anything at all
Colours: blue and yellow home, pretty specific shades (please google), anything you fancy for the away
Extras/Notes: If anyone could sort me the badge out too or tell me how to get it in the game (with specific sizes etc), would be much appreciated

Last edited:
Hey guys

I'm looking to have my local team Stockton Town's kits and badge in the game, i'm not sure how I could go about making them myself, and i assume the badge needs to be a specific size for me to put it in the game, which i have no idea about sadly

I don't mind if the kit is a bit different if you want to go wild with it haha, but same colours and basic design etc would be appreciated. I can't find a picture of the away kit, so the same design as the home with different colours would be great please!

I was going to attach the home kit and badge to make it easier, but for some reason it won't let me, but a quick search on google brings it up!

I know i'm asking quite a lot haha, but thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

EDIT:

soooooo i've just seen there's a template, my bad

Team: Stockton Town FC
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Anything at all
Colours: blue and yellow home, pretty specific shades (please google), anything you fancy for the away
Extras/Notes: If anyone could sort me the badge out too or tell me how to get it in the game (with specific sizes etc), would be much appreciated

Any good?

View attachment 42769View attachment 42768View attachment 42767

That's absolutely class mate thanks a lot! Now i feel like a bit of a noob but would you be able to explain how i actually put them in the game? Never added an individual kit or badge to the game before, only familiar with packs using WinRAR and all that

I understand it was hard for me when i first tried.

Best thing to do to follow some videos until you get the hang of it mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0HCr-yW4Ug

Download a pack so you've got the graphics structure.
Find the clubs (stockton town) id number and just add a new kit & badge in relevant sections. (open config with note pad in file location its best way)

View attachment 42760

I understand it was hard for me when i first tried.

Best thing to do to follow some videos until you get the hang of it mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0HCr-yW4Ug

Download a pack so you've got the graphics structure.
Find the clubs (stockton town) id number and just add a new kit & badge in relevant sections. (open config with note pad in file location its best way)

View attachment 1172676

So this is what i thought i had done, this is my badge pack currently (not sure why it's showing with a black background): View attachment 42758

I don't even know where to start with the kits haha, it looks like they're all titled by club rather than ID number so not sure what to do there :(

So this is what i thought i had done, this is my badge pack currently (not sure why it's showing with a black background): View attachment 1172678

I don't even know where to start with the kits haha, it looks like they're all titled by club rather than ID number so not sure what to do there :(

I've done a guide on how to install kits have a read though that and see if that helps mate...:)

Team: Kelso United View attachment 42750
Kit manufacturer: Hummel
Sponsor: William Hill
Colours: Home-Black and White Stripes, Away-Red with Black Sleeves
Notes: SS Kits
Thanks

Some great kits here!!!

Team: Racing Santander
Manufacturer: Hummel
Sponsor: None
Kits:

View attachment 42582

1) Green instead of blue with white hummels logo
2) Same as the white kit
3) Same as the orange kit but with green sides and white logo

Notes: SS Kits

Cheers in advance!!

Kits

Hey,

I am looking for a home, away and third kit for my team Lee-Town Rovers.

Manufacturers: Nike
Sponsor: Tommy Hilfiger
Colours: Ocean Blue, White, (Tiny) Yellow, and maybe another colour if it suits. (E.g. Black for a third kit or something like that)
Below is the logo and as you can see it is based around aeroplanes, If possible it would be cool for that to be present in either the away or third kit.

View attachment 42277
Thank you so much!

Hello, I am looking for an home, away and third kit for my team Westhaven AFC.
Manufacturers: Hummel

Sponsor: McDonalds
Colours: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Orange.
The logo is here: Make sure its present on the Home, Away and Third kits.
View attachment 42233

Team: Charlton Athletic
Kit Manufacturer: Don't mind what manufacturer...
Sponsor: Betdaq
Colours: Home: Red with white trim. Away: Blue with white trim. Third: White with black trim.

Extras/Notes: Feel free to be creative with kits.

Hey,

I am looking for a home, away and third kit for my team Lee-Town Rovers.

Manufacturers: Nike
Sponsor: Tommy Hilfiger
Colours: Ocean Blue, White, (Tiny) Yellow, and maybe another colour if it suits. (E.g. Black for a third kit or something like that)
Below is the logo and as you can see it is based around aeroplanes, If possible it would be cool for that to be present in either the away or third kit.

View attachment 1173181
Thank you so much!

Any good mate? Didnt really understand what you wanted for away kit so just left it blue with blue

View attachment 42147View attachment 42146View attachment 42145

Back