• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Team: Omonia Nicosia
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Dimco
Colours: Green and White

Wow talented indeed mate.

Love them - I do wonder with all these kits if you even get a chance to play the game!

When your in 2031 and have back to back prem titles with Sheffield Wednesday, you need a little break hahaa

Yeah they are fine mate for some reason he cant log in haha.

Your going to hate me but I was wondering if you could do a Chelsea request for me, been doing well today with everton and I am set to take over Chelsea so was wondering if you could hook me up haha.

Team - Chelsea
Manufacturer - Nike
Sponsor - Yokohama (Like real life)

Kits

View attachment 1173837View attachment 1173838View attachment 1173839View attachment 1173840

Extra Notes -

Could you put the sleeve logo on like you did with the Everton kits mate if its not too much trouble?

No probs pal, think im due a change when achievement is done, coming up to 10 years. Good luck

View attachment 41602View attachment 41601View attachment 41600View attachment 41599

Got my eye on my next job hopefully ………..REAL MADRID.

Could you make the following kits please mate just how they are on the images.?

View attachment 1174022View attachment 1174021View attachment 1174020

P.S How did it go with the achievement? 10 years is a looong time :D

Any good mate??

Im a season and half off. Just redoing a few kits as im sick of seeing the same hahaha and a few new faces for regens

View attachment 41491View attachment 41490View attachment 41489

Yeah man there fine them :)

I know what you meen about bieng sick of seeing the same kits im the same, thats why you will probably see me popping up on here with requests quite alot haha.

When you get the chance i dont suppose you could make some southamptopn kits and put the prem logos on them?

View attachment 41421View attachment 41420

Last request for a while I swear :D haha.

Last edited:
Yeah man there fine them :)

I know what you meen about bieng sick of seeing the same kits im the same, thats why you will probably see me popping up on here with requests quite alot haha.

When you get the chance i dont suppose you could make some southamptopn kits and put the prem logos on them?

View attachment 1174095View attachment 1174096

Last request for a while I swear :D haha.

Hahaa, no problem mate, ive been putting some of these into my game :D

These ok?

View attachment 41413View attachment 41412View attachment 41411View attachment 41410

Awesome mate :) !!

I feel bad for requesting sooo much but wanted to get the next few seasons in my Everton career planned out kit wise so I can use the in game editor to give them a fresh look each season, best way of keeping it interesting haha, with that in mind I have some more Everton kit requests if you get the chance mate.

View attachment 41331View attachment 41330View attachment 41329

Could you make the three above kits and also a blue one for the home kit mate with the same design but blue with a white pattern near the top right corner?

Im a pain I know haha :D

Last edited:
Awesome mate :) !!

I feel bad for requesting sooo much but wanted to get the next few seasons in my Everton career planned out kit wise so I can use the in game editor to give them a fresh look each season, best way of keeping it interesting haha, with that in mind I have some more Everton kit requests if you get the chance mate.

View attachment 1174215View attachment 1174216View attachment 1174217

Could you make the three above kits and also a blue one for the home kit mate with the same design but blue with a white pattern near the top right corner?

Im a pain I know haha :D

Hope these ok mate. Had trouble trying to replicate the badge colours and this is close as i could get to the shape.

View attachment 41300View attachment 41299View attachment 41298View attachment 41297View attachment 41296

View attachment 41079

Team: Deportivo Lexden
Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
Sponsor: None
Colours: Blue and White (Same as the badge please)
Extras/Notes: Can I please have the home shirt as the same as the 17/18 BATE Addidas template. The away as the BATE 3rd one (I'm happy with white and blue). Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Team: Dudley FC
Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
Sponsor: Aldi
Colours: Home kit red/black and white. Away Black and white Third kit any colours not bothered

View attachment 1174510

Team: Deportivo Lexden
Kit Manufacturer: Addidas
Sponsor: None
Colours: Blue and White (Same as the badge please)
Extras/Notes: Can I please have the home shirt as the same as the 17/18 BATE Addidas template. The away as the BATE 3rd one (I'm happy with white and blue). Thanks in advance

Help me out with what this BATE 17/18 is please???

Hi everybody,
Could someone please make me some Athletico Marseille kits ?

Manufacturer : Nike
Sponsor : Wiko
logo : https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/07/30/180730091747774444.jpg

Home : main colour blue, secondary color black
Away : main colour white, secondary color gold
Design : your choice.

Thanks in advance. :wub:

Last edited:
Hi everybody,
Could someone please make me some Athletico Marseille kits ?

Manufacturer : Nike
Sponsor : Wiko
logo : https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/07/30/180730091747774444.jpg

Home : main colour blue, secondary color black
Away : main colour white, secondary color gold
Design : your choice.

Thanks in advance. :wub:

View attachment 40798View attachment 40797

Cloagu FC

Hey! If you get a chance kit's would be much appreciated! :)

Team Name: Clogau Gold FC
Logo:https://imgur.com/KdcFz9I
Sponsor:https://imgur.com/Vs4UH8V or https://imgur.com/05Yx8nT
Manufacturer: Nike/UA (or whatever you want)

Home Colours: Main Black, Secondary Gold optional Silver//Black Shorts//Black Socks
Away: Main White, Secondary Gold optional Silver//White Shorts//White Shorts
**Optional Third: All gold

Many Thanks!

Back