Request Your Kits Here!

Can I get these 2 teams made please? Thanks.
Team: Guernsey FC
Kit Manufacturer: JD Sports
Sponsor: Pepsi or Toyota, whatever looks best.
Colours: Same as this request

Team: Newport County AFC
Kit Manufacturer: JD Sports too
Sponsor: gocompare.com
Colours: Home: Orange with black collar Away: Red with black collar and stripes (red Newport logo too)
Extras/Notes: Try to make it PL style. I don't know what that exactly means but I want it to look like a Premier League kit and not a cheap League 2 one.

View attachment 229095View attachment 229094
View attachment 229093View attachment 229092

Hi guys, would it be possible for somebody to do me Millwall's Home & Away for this season?

Thanks in advance :)

New Fortuna Düsseldorf kit

Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone was able & willing to make these new Fortuna Düsseldorf kits for me?

Thank you ever so much in advance

Jono

Grimsby Town FC

Team: Grimsby Town
Nike or Adidas
Fly Emirates or something more modern
Home kit: keep same black and white layout
Away: try keep similar colour but design is up to you
3rd: completely up to you, something stylish lmao
and can it be the original FM template please
Thank you!

Last edited:
I am planning to do a long career with them in FM16. I've never seen anyone being them before and after looking for a good side to start with, I am quite surprised. Just gotta love the club colors. Sounds like a clique but it's really important for me when I am gonna spend thousands of hours into this career, hopefully :)
If bornexplorer88 still does kits, would be really really grateful if you took your time cause I really think you make beast kits !!

Team: Pordenone
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Vittis Rauscedo, obviously same as seen below, but I don't want the logo below it.
Home kit: here is an example of SS kits already made View attachment 223524, but I just want it in my preferences :D for the For kit template, this or SS a closer look on the kit and here a final look

Away kit: white kit inspired by this one:) (btw, collar region should be like 1st kit) also have that reptile too? lol and if there was a way to have arm stripes like on this France kit, that would be good too
and don'tt forget, I want full Nike, no Joma
Third kit: Purple kit like I saw in this thread (same color but no black area like that one has) but instead of white second colors, I'd like them the same as seen next, (lime) sponsor and all logos in the same colors as you see now... e.g. ETIHAD ( Also, if u could include arm stripes like on the away kit, in lime colors of course, that would be great.

Notes: in additional to these 3 kits, if you add 2 additional sets of the same kits, a set with an italian badge between the Nike and Club logo, and also the same kits with a Club World Cup badge, in addition to the default kits, that would be awesome too. :D
You may use this club logo: View attachment 223531

Edit

had to use alot of spoilers since I couldnt submit the posts with all the URLs..

sorry if its a bit too much.. :p

Last edited:
Club (met logo): Dundee United
965669d1445696255-excelsiorrdams-kits-request-dundee-united.jpe

Brand: Nike
Sponsor: Calor
Home: Not Needed.
Away:
Third: Not needed.
Extra: Could you just make this away kit with the calor logo and nike as the brand. Also dont worry about the faded logo in the background of the kit

Hi,

Does anyone have link to kitpacks of swedish 3rd and 4th tier? I only found logos.

Team: Clydebank FC
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Clydebank Co-Op
Colours: Same as the pics below

WHITE HOME
TURQOISE AWAY. SS Style if possible. Thankyou

Last edited:
Team: West Ham
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Betway
Colours:
Extras/Notes: Can I have the new badge with claret and blue home kit and not too bothered about away, maybe something a little different. Thanks

Hi,

seeings as FM16 has a new make a club feature *about ****** time haha* i was wondering if you could do me a fantasy kit and a badge the right size to use in game, for a new, made up team.

Name: Broadland Hearts FC
Make: Canterbury
Home: Maroon and blue equal hoops with smaller white hoops in between
Away: yellow and black tiger stripe design
third: Maroon with white, gold and dark blue trim
Sponsor: Fortunesofwar.co.uk

Could the club badge have some elements of the heart of midlothian crest and the broadland great yarmouth rugby club crest incorporated into the design please if possible?

Hi,

seeings as FM16 has a new make a club feature *about ****** time haha* i was wondering if you could do me a fantasy kit and a badge the right size to use in game, for a new, made up team.

Name: Broadland Hearts FC
Make: Canterbury
Sponsor: Fortunesofwar.co.uk

Could the club badge have some elements of the heart of midlothian crest and the broadland great yarmouth rugby club crest incorporated into the design please if possible?

View attachment 217096View attachment 217095View attachment 217094View attachment 217076

Last edited:
Hello

Im glad to see your post, im from indonesia.

Name: Southampton FC
Sponsor: Chevrolet

Hi there,

I would like to have the below kit:

Team: Rosengard FC 1917
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Carlsberg
Colours: HOME - White with blue stripe across; AWAY - Blue with white stripe across
Example of River Plate kit here

Extras/Notes: SS style please.