Request Your Kits Here!

Juventus Kit

Team: Juventus
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor:
FFOX or Liga Privada9 (logos attached, whatever would look better)
Colours: Home Black and White with a touch of red outline (large stripes, more black than white); Away Black and Gold ( Madrid Dragon in gold if possible); Third Blue and Yellow with stars (possible to give it a modern touch)
Extras/Notes: all three shirts to look like the Juve Third. no collar, Juve logo on left, adidas logo on right along with italian league cup crest, italian league crest in the middle

Thanks in Advance

View attachment 212272View attachment 212271View attachment 212270View attachment 212269View attachment 212268View attachment 212267

Just asking a question. You guys know the 3D kits templates, the ones that shows in game? You can choose between a variety of kits colour, what design it has and if you want horizontal stripes or vertical etc.

I have been tweaking a bit on a kit Heppy91 made to me, but in the ingame editor, I don't see any kit templates that has the same design as this kit:
View attachment 212017

It reminds me of the Barcelona 12/13 away kit. If anyone knows how to make this 3D kit template, and install it into the game templates, I would be a very happy dude :D

Just asking a question. You guys know the 3D kits templates, the ones that shows in game? You can choose between a variety of kits colour, what design it has and if you want horizontal stripes or vertical etc.

I have been tweaking a bit on a kit Heppy91 made to me, but in the ingame editor, I don't see any kit templates that has the same design as this kit:
View attachment 983341

It reminds me of the Barcelona 12/13 away kit. If anyone knows how to make this 3D kit template, and install it into the game templates, I would be a very happy dude :D

From what I can recall bud, join DazS8's group on facebook, guy in there made them, may still do

Team: Juventus
Sponsor:
FFOX or Liga Privada9 (logos attached, whatever would look better)
Colours: Home Black and White with a touch of red outline (large stripes, more black than white); Away Black and Gold ( Madrid Dragon in gold if possible); Third Blue and Yellow with stars (possible to give it a modern touch)
Extras/Notes: all three shirts to look like the Juve Third. no collar, Juve logo on left, adidas logo on right along with italian league cup crest, italian league crest in the middle

Thanks in Advance

View attachment 982706View attachment 982709View attachment 982712View attachment 982715View attachment 982718View attachment 982721

View attachment 211816View attachment 211815View attachment 211814

Oh man this is great but the outline is not normally yellow , it is orange to remind the color of the tiger and the logo versace i prefer in gold but it's a simply detail, thank's a lot guy

If I could get the below made that would be awesome!

Team: Dulwich Hamlet FC
Sponsor: None
Colours:
View attachment 211513
Extras/Notes: Standard kit template and if they could all have collars much like Fulham's current home kit that would be great!

If anyone can make this I'd be so grateful! Liverpool Kit

Team: Liverpool
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Air Asia (attached)
Colours:
Red with white for home, white with red for away, black with gold for third jersey
Extras/Notes:
Something similar to the jersey attached, also for the sponsor, is it possible to please change the color to match each jersey?

Going to take on the lowest Welsh team in the English system and take them to the top, so I'd love the kits for them!

Team: Merthyr Town FC
Kit Manufacturer: Macron
Sponsor: Trade Centre Wales
Colours: See attached images
Notes: I'm really hoping for the actual kits in SS style. I'll attach images to show what I'm hoping for. Kits are in home/away/third order.

View attachment 207979View attachment 207976View attachment 207975View attachment 207974View attachment 207972

To anyone who does these, let it be known you're a hero! I've also got a database edit file to plug in with these kits so if anyone is interested in doing a similar save (or wants them for accuracy) let me know and I'll get it uploaded.

Salford-City-UmbroWeb-Home-Away-Third.jpg

Hi would anybody be willing to make Salford's new kit? looks quite nice but i cannot find it anywhere :(

if possible would love all 3 kits.

Also if somebody has already made them, please point me in the right direction i have been looking for hours!

Cheers :thup:

Team: SG Dynamo Dresden
Kit Manufacturer: Nike or Adidas, which ever looks best :)
Sponsor: Hugo Boss
Colours:
HOME: Dortmund Yellow with a black stripe diagonally across the front.
AWAY: would be the same style but with main colour White and with the same stripe but half black and half yellow.
THIRD: black please with a yellow stripe diagonally across
Extras/Notes: AX template for all please.

hope someone can help :)

Fizzy

Team: Bolton
manufacturer: new balance or uhlsport
Sponsor: I like the Asian sponsors so was thinking hibiki whiskey or kirin ichiban beer
Colours: current kit colour

Club: Valencia.
Manufacturer: Any
HOME: This season's colour's - You can pick the design
AWAY: This season's colour's - You can pick the design

Team: Liverpool
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Air Asia (attached)
Colours:
Red with white for home, white with red for away, black with gold for third jersey
Extras/Notes:
Something similar to the jersey attached, also for the sponsor, is it possible to please change the color to match each jersey?

I have these done just don't seem to be able to post them due to being new.

lfchome_zpsmumwqtf3.png

Last edited:
Team: Hull City
Kit Manufacturer: Nike, Reebok, Mitre or Puma, whatever looks best.
Sponsor: Carlsberg
Colours: Amber & Black for the home kit, White and Black for the away kit, Silver & Black for the third kit.
Extras/Notes: I do not mind the way the current Hull kits look so that styles fine (or try something else if you think it looks cool I'm open to that) I'm just sick to death of the giant Flamingo Land sponsorship on the current kits and I'm 9 years into my save and cannot picture another 9 years of this :p

Would very much appreciate the effort if you would consider my request :)

Last edited:
Team: Hull City
Kit Manufacturer: Nike, Reebok, Mitre or Puma, whatever looks best.
Sponsor: Carlsberg
Colours: Amber & Black for the home kit, White and Black for the away kit, Silver & Black for the third kit.
Extras/Notes: I do not mind the way the current Hull kits look so that styles fine (or try something else if you think it looks cool I'm open to that) I'm just sick to death of the giant Flamingo Land sponsorship on the current kits and I'm 9 years into my save and cannot picture another 9 years of this :p

Would very much appreciate the effort if you would consider my request :)

hullhome_zpszvnqxspr.png