Request Your Kits Here!

Can anyone tell me how I can post more than one kit at a time?

Makes doing a set really hard when you can't.

hullhome_zpszvnqxspr.png

That is genuinely exactly what I wanted, thank you so very much! amazing work :wub:

Can anyone tell me how I can post more than one kit at a time?

Makes doing a set really hard when you can't.
So when you add one image, If you click the same button and then add a second does that work for you or not,

Keeps telling me that I am trying to post too many URLs.

Dont worry mate I stalked you a little bit and found the photobucket with the other 2 kits on it, amazing stuff loved them both and I'm so happy with the set, you are a total legend thank you sir.

Team: Bolton
Kit Manufacturer: Uhlsport
Sponsor: Hibiki Whiskey or Kagua beer
Colours: standard
Extras/Notes: I have posted about this one before but I really want to start a season but the current kit logo is infuriating, Thanks to whoever is able to help.

Just started learning how to do these last night... my first effort at a home shirt for the NFL/USA database..

Denver Home

2nbhwms.jpg

Team: Armthorpe Welfare
Kit Manufacturer: see attached picture
Sponsor:
see attached picture
Colours: Home Blue and White, Away Red and White
View attachment 202617
Extras/Notes:

Team: Preston City
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas (originals logo)
Sponsor: Outokumpu (left for home shirt, right for away)
View attachment 201771
Colours: Home (blue colour out of the logo, this is also the logo for the kit itself)
View attachment 201769
Away (yellow colour same as this kit with the same blue out of the logo as the accents/stripes)
View attachment 201768
Extras/Notes: pretty much both home and away like the picture below but with different colors and sponsor. the logo on the right can read in old italics "Preston City"
View attachment 201767

Right, I'm hoping one of you glorious kit makers can create a fantasy kit for my custom club, I have created them every year since CM 01/02 and never had a kit for them, So your'e basically making history lol

Team: Town & Country FC
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Golden Eagle Carpets - Local company lol
Colours: Home - Purple and white...Away - Blue and white
Extras/Notes: Haven't got a logo atm so thats not needed, Also would like the old adidas classics logo instead of the modern adidas logo.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help! :)

Right, I'm hoping one of you glorious kit makers can create a fantasy kit for my custom club, I have created them every year since CM 01/02 and never had a kit for them, So your'e basically making history lol

Team: Town & Country FC
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Golden Eagle Carpets - Local company lol
Colours: Home - Purple and white...Away - Blue and white
Extras/Notes: Haven't got a logo atm so thats not needed, Also would like the old adidas classics logo instead of the modern adidas logo.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help! :)

Any pics on style?