Request Your Kits Here!

Best I could do mate:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Cheers mate top work!

****, this kit's are top of top and looks better than i expected
Damo547, i'am speechless :O

Thank you.

Any chance someone can do 3d kits of this version?

Sure, just need to know what colour shorts and socks you want for each kit and what league the team is in and I'll sort some tonight.

Sure, just need to know what colour shorts and socks you want for each kit and what league the team is in and I'll sort some tonight.

I hope i won't be clumsy with my description (A)
For all kits i would like that the shorts to have the badge on one foot and the number on the other and the socks to have badge in front and the techincal sponsor in back
- For home kit (blue) shorts and socks in same colour as shirt but the socks will be like attached one (socks home) base colour blue and the other red
- For away kit shorts and socks in same colour as shirt but the socks will start blue (as shirt stripes) and shades going down in shirt base colour (ex. socks away)
- For third kit (white) the shorts will be blue as home kit shirt and the socks will be like attached (socks third) base colour white and top colour blue as shorts
I also atached league logo (the liga name is Liga 1 Betano and the associantion name is LPF).
I attached an exmaple for name (Corona Cero text font) and number font (i'm not sure if this is possible or has anything to do with kit design).
attachment.php

View attachment 8616
View attachment 8612
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Again, thank you for everithing. Made the game awsomefor me, is like i bought the game yesterday :)

I hope i won't be clumsy with my description (A)
For all kits i would like that the shorts to have the badge on one foot and the number on the other and the socks to have badge in front and the techincal sponsor in back
- For home kit (blue) shorts and socks in same colour as shirt but the socks will be like attached one (socks home) base colour blue and the other red
- For away kit shorts and socks in same colour as shirt but the socks will start blue (as shirt stripes) and shades going down in shirt base colour (ex. socks away)
- For third kit (white) the shorts will be blue as home kit shirt and the socks will be like attached (socks third) base colour white and top colour blue as shorts
I also atached league logo (the liga name is Liga 1 Betano and the associantion name is LPF).
I attached an exmaple for name (Corona Cero text font) and number font (i'm not sure if this is possible or has anything to do with kit design).

View attachment 1207680
View attachment 1207684

Again, thank you for everithing. Made the game awsomefor me, is like i bought the game yesterday :)

Don't think the font is dictated by the 3d template, fonts are probably else where, but I would imagine there is a default font that all teams use. Could be wrong though.

Socks don't match the image you posted above exactly, but I don't think you would tell the difference to be honest.

Load them in and see what you think.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Damo547, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks (A)

Don't think the font is dictated by the 3d template, fonts are probably else where, but I would imagine there is a default font that all teams use. Could be wrong though.

Socks don't match the image you posted above exactly, but I don't think you would tell the difference to be honest.

Load them in and see what you think.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hey, could someone make me a few kits please?

Team: Manchester United
Kit Manufacturer: Jordan
Sponsor: Playstation 5
Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, red home, pink away, navy blue third
Extras/Notes: Could they look like this (West Ham below) but for United?
attachment.php

Team: Liverpool
Kit Manufacturer: Old school Adidas
Sponsor: Carlsberg
Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, red home, purple away, grey third

Team: Chelsea
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: John Lewis
Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, blue home, yellow away, light blue/green? third

Thank you in advance

Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, red home, pink away, navy blue third
attachment.php

Team: Liverpool
Sponsor: Carlsberg
Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, red home, purple away, grey third

Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, blue home, yellow away, light blue/green? third

Thank you in advance

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

The Stockport kits are class. Absolutely love them, cheers!!

One thing though (me just being picky), can you alter the colour of the home kit so it matches the colour of the home bar please:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you in advance

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thank you in advance

Don't know if you were wanting exact replicas, in which case, these might not do:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Cardiff City idea

Calling all kit-makers! This is the one-stop shop for all your kit requests.​

In here, post your kit request using the following template, and the idea behind this is instead of posting in numerous request threads and waiting for that one user to complete your request, anybody who has the time can jump in and make the kit for you. There is a humongous list of kit-makers so, chances are, a request will never go unnoticed.

Please use this simple template when requesting a kit:

Team:
Kit Manufacturer:
Sponsor:
Colours:
Extras/Notes:

Also, please state if there is a particular template you wish to use, and any links to images that may come in handy.
CLICK HERE to see examples of templates.

If possible please can you make the following:
Team: Cardiff City
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Tourism Malaysia
Colours: Blue/Red/White
Extras/Notes: Please find a similar kit to one provided with
colours blue in abundance, collars and sleeves white and
any additional bits in red.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I know I just had a few requests made and wasn't sure on the protocol about asking for more. I am learning to make my own so I don't have to pester people about doing anything but until then, I have a few more requests. Is it possible to get them made?

Team: Arsenal
Sponsor: o2

Team: Watford
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Gilette
Colours: The two 2018/2019 colours they are using, yellow and black home, green away
Extras/Notes: Could the home pattern be in the style of the 2019 Juventus shirt? https://nssdata.s3.amazonaws.com/images/galleries/19868/bernaaaa-01.jpg

Team: Tottenham
Sponsor: Tesla
Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, white home, dark blue away, dark green third.

United for a save file and custom club!

Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: INEOS
Colours: Red Home Kit ala real life, Blue away kit, White third kit
Notes/Extras: If possible with the badge the club are using for the new season that's based on the 1999 Champions League Final one, appreciate this might be harder to do so just the normal one is fine too :)

Team: Edinburgh Eagles (custom team, logo linked below!)
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Steam
Colours: Black Home Kit, White Away Kit, Yellow Third Kit
Notes/Extras: this is a custom club I made based on the real life rugby league team, this is there logo (
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fd/Edinburgheagles.png) if you can remove the "rubgy league bit would be great ^_^

thanks in advance!

Hi,

I know I just had a few requests made and wasn't sure on the protocol about asking for more. I am learning to make my own so I don't have to pester people about doing anything but until then, I have a few more requests. Is it possible to get them made?

Team: Arsenal
Sponsor: o2

Team: Watford
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Gilette
Colours: The two 2018/2019 colours they are using, yellow and black home, green away
Extras/Notes: Could the home pattern be in the style of the 2019 Juventus shirt? https://nssdata.s3.amazonaws.com/images/galleries/19868/bernaaaa-01.jpg

Team: Tottenham
Sponsor: Tesla
Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, white home, dark blue away, dark green third.

Done the Arsenal home kit but what colours do you want for the other two Arsenal kits?

attachment.php