Request Your Kits Here!

Team: Manchester United
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: INEOS
Colours: Red Home Kit ala real life, Blue away kit, White third kit
Notes/Extras: If possible with the badge the club are using for the new season that's based on the 1999 Champions League Final one, appreciate this might be harder to do so just the normal one is fine too :)

thanks in advance!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi,

I know I just had a few requests made and wasn't sure on the protocol about asking for more. I am learning to make my own so I don't have to pester people about doing anything but until then, I have a few more requests. Is it possible to get them made?

Team: Watford
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Gilette
Colours: The two 2018/2019 colours they are using, yellow and black home, green away
Extras/Notes: Could the home pattern be in the style of the 2019 Juventus shirt? https://nssdata.s3.amazonaws.com/images/galleries/19868/bernaaaa-01.jpg

attachment.php
attachment.php

If possible please can you make the following:
Team: Cardiff City
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Tourism Malaysia
Colours: Blue/Red/White
Extras/Notes: Please find a similar kit to one provided with
colours blue in abundance, collars and sleeves white and
any additional bits in red.

Thanks in advance

attachment.php

Hi,

I know I just had a few requests made and wasn't sure on the protocol about asking for more. I am learning to make my own so I don't have to pester people about doing anything but until then, I have a few more requests. Is it possible to get them made?

Team: Watford
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Gilette
Colours: The two 2018/2019 colours they are using, yellow and black home, green away
Extras/Notes: Could the home pattern be in the style of the 2019 Juventus shirt? https://nssdata.s3.amazonaws.com/images/galleries/19868/bernaaaa-01.jpg

attachment.php
attachment.php

This is perfect, thank you.

Greatly appreciated

Liverpool Kit Request

Hey, could someone make me a few kits please?

Team: Liverpool FC
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Standard Chartered
Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, red home, purple away, grey alternate
Extras/Notes:
home: all red with the Nike styling on the sleeves
c751361a-fb54-405b-a208-defd128c446d

away: Real Madrid purple kit with orange writing
3a9aeb4d-f7e6-4a9a-8fa1-422c560bfcba

alternate: grey with red Nike styling on sleeves
662402ea-a7fa-4c03-a133-f0a3b1657f81

thanks in advance

Request of Kit

Thanks for the previous shirt, however i'm seeking 500x500 pixels- If possible please can you provide the following:
Team: Cardiff City F.C.
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas (any decent looking kit)
Sponsor: Tourism Malaysia - (not visit malaysia) (please have sponsor pressed onto kit without background)
Colours: Blue/White (and some red)
Extras/Notes: Please go for blue as the main colour, any additional bits white and red.

I need 500x500 pixels posted and if you could do an away kit in white as main (with red and blue) too that would be awesome - I'm looking forward to seeing the two side by side.

Thanks in advance(A)

Last edited:
Hey, could someone make me a few kits please?

Team: Liverpool FC
Sponsor: Standard Chartered
Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, red home, purple away, grey alternate
Extras/Notes:
home: all red with the Nike styling on the sleeves
c751361a-fb54-405b-a208-defd128c446d

away: Real Madrid purple kit with orange writing
3a9aeb4d-f7e6-4a9a-8fa1-422c560bfcba

alternate: grey with red Nike styling on sleeves
662402ea-a7fa-4c03-a133-f0a3b1657f81

thanks in advance

Any good?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi,

Team: Tottenham
Sponsor: Tesla
Colours: The three 2018/2019 colours they are using, white home, dark blue away, dark green third.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

England kit?

can you do national team kits? if so there are a few I would love :)

Team: England

Kit Manufacturer: MG (https://mgsportswear.co.uk/)
Sponsor: Jaguar
Colours: White (home), Red (away)

ideally both with blue trim/collars :)

Seeking final Cardiff Kit

Thanks for the previous shirt, however i'm seeking 414x414 pixels- If possible please can you provide the following:
Sponsor: Tourism Malaysia - (not visit malaysia) (please have sponsor pressed onto kit without any background to sponsor)
Extras/Notes: Please go for blue as the main colour
, any additional bits white and red

I need 414x414 pixels posted and if you could do an away kit in white as main (with red and blue) too that would be awesome - I'm looking forward to seeing the two side by side.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the previous shirt, however i'm seeking 414x414 pixels- If possible please can you provide the following:

Sponsor: Tourism Malaysia - (not visit malaysia) (please have sponsor pressed onto kit without any background to sponsor)

Extras/Notes: Please go for blue as the main colour
, any additional bits white and red

I need 414x414 pixels posted and if you could do an away kit in white as main (with red and blue) too that would be awesome - I'm looking forward to seeing the two side by side.

Thanks in advance

attachment.php
attachment.php

CCFC NEEDED

Thanks, I need a kit similar to the Juventus one uploaded but the main kit colour as blue. 414x414 pixels.
and if possible 1200x1200pixels.

Colours: Blue (main - 2 blue types inc.an ultramarine type or similar) - white (stripes) - red (collar) (please include all these colours) :D

Thanks, I need a kit similar to the Juventus one uploaded but the main kit colour as blue. 414x414 pixels.
and if possible 1200x1200pixels.

Colours: Blue (main - 2 blue types inc.an ultramarine type or similar) - white (stripes) - red (collar) (please include all these colours) :D

Closest I could get. Last one I'll do though as you keep changing your demands!

attachment.php
attachment.php