Request Your Kits Here!

-

Closest I could get. Last one I'll do though as you keep changing your demands!
Many thanks, all the best for your future designs :)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Fenerbache SK

Hello,
I was wondering if you could make me, some awesome looking home, away and alternate kits.
Team: Fenerbache SK
Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
(All Kits) Sponsor: HP
Home Kit Colours: Navy Blue and Yellow (Classic colours and striped)
Away Kit Colours: Sapphire Blue with White Sleeves
Alternate Kit Colours: A Black Kit with White outlines and the badge to be White.

Thank you, PjanicAtTheDisco!

Hello,
I was wondering if you could make me, some awesome looking home, away and alternate kits.
Team: Fenerbache SK
Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
(All Kits) Sponsor: HP
Home Kit Colours: Navy Blue and Yellow (Classic colours and striped)
Away Kit Colours: Sapphire Blue with White Sleeves
Alternate Kit Colours: A Black Kit with White outlines and the badge to be White.

Any good?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Fantastic

Thanks a thousand, this is unbelievable. Amazing, took a short amount of time as well. Telling my Football Manager buddies about this.

Thank you again, PjanicAtTheDisco!

Harchester re-birth!

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some new kits for my Harchester United save

Team: Harchester United
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: HSBC
Colours:
Home: Purple is the main colour with white as the secondary for any drum or design. I'm happy for somebody to be creative with their designs!
Away: Grey is the main colour and black as the secondary colour
3rd kit: Yellow as the main colour and white as the secondary colour
Extras/Notes:
Harchester United logo - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harchester_United_F.C.

Thanks in advance, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Club: Cray Wanderers (Logo here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/Craywanderersfc.png)
Manufacturer: Warrix (logo here: https://pngimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/warrix-png-3.png)
Sponsor: Singapore Airlines (logo here: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...go.svg/1200px-Singapore_Airlines_Logo.svg.png)
Colours: Kit style to be like the in game style. Default ss. Thanks. (picture here: View attachment 1208284)

Thank you very much!

Here you go. If you want some 3d kits doing, let me know what colour shorts/socks and what league badge you want.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some new kits for my Harchester United save

Team: Harchester United
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: HSBC
Colours:
Home: Purple is the main colour with white as the secondary for any drum or design. I'm happy for somebody to be creative with their designs!
Away: Grey is the main colour and black as the secondary colour
3rd kit: Yellow as the main colour and white as the secondary colour
Extras/Notes:
Harchester United logo - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harchester_United_F.C.

Thanks in advance, can't wait to see what you come up with!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi Guys,

Looking for some new kits for my Cambridge United save.

Team: Cambridge United
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas (old school logo)
Sponsor: Brother or Labatt's (cant decide - old school 90's epl sponsors - have attatched for help)
Colours -
Home: Classic home colours - cambridge orange & black features (blue sponsor)
Away: Black with cambridge orange features (orange sponsor)
3rd: Slime Green/Yellow (Barce 18/19 green kit colour) with black features (black sponsor)

Extras/Notes:
Badge to suit kit colours
Beko small ad on all right arms (original logo colour) & EPL logo on all left arms
Home - Like black cambridge kit attatched but home colours
Away kit - Collar and design like Liverpool kit but with Arsenal fabric gradient (attatched)
3rd kit - go nuts on a custom old school 90s adidas design

Thank you for all the hard work put in on this thread, amazing!|) |)

dearne a district

Team dearne and district fc
brand any
Sponsor aldli
Home red and white and blue
Away yellow and blue
third blue and black
below is the badge
attachment.php

Hi Guys,

Looking for some new kits for my Cambridge United save.

Team: Cambridge United
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas (old school logo)
Sponsor: Brother or Labatt's (cant decide - old school 90's epl sponsors - have attatched for help)
Colours -
Home: Classic home colours - cambridge orange & black features (blue sponsor)
Away: Black with cambridge orange features (orange sponsor)
3rd: Slime Green/Yellow (Barce 18/19 green kit colour) with black features (black sponsor)

Extras/Notes:
Badge to suit kit colours
Beko small ad on all right arms (original logo colour) & EPL logo on all left arms
Home - Like black cambridge kit attatched but home colours
Away kit - Collar and design like Liverpool kit but with Arsenal fabric gradient (attatched)
3rd kit - go nuts on a custom old school 90s adidas design

Thank you for all the hard work put in on this thread, amazing!|) |)

Hope this is what you were after, took a while to find the right templates. Also, I think the EPL badge should be on right with sponsor on left.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

These are so sick - Thank you!

Can I ask for 2 super small changes??
1 - Sponsor on home kit to be Black instead of blue
2 - Club badge to be outlined so you can see through the badge and into the kit colour in (home - black) (away - orange) (3rd - black)

Thank you so much for the work man!

Hope this is what you were after, took a while to find the right templates. Also, I think the EPL badge should be on right with sponsor on left.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

These are so sick - Thank you!

Can I ask for 2 super small changes??
1 - Sponsor on home kit to be Black instead of blue
2 - Club badge to be outlined so you can see through the badge and into the kit colour in (home - black) (away - orange) (3rd - black)

Thank you so much for the work man!

No problem. Hopefully this is what you mean?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I would like to make a request for my create-a-club if possible. FC style preferably but I'll take whatever .

Team: Casterly Football Club
Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Juul
Colors: Home- Manchester City sky blue with white sleeves (think Arsenal) Away- Gold and red horizontal stripes with white trim (1984 Liverpool style)
It would be great if they're done with the current template/style that Nike uses.

Extras: If it's not too much to ask (and perhaps there's another thread that I'm unaware of that do these) if I could get help with creating a proper badge for the club. I currently use the Martell sigil from GOT but it's lacking the "badge aspects" (Ex. of what I'm looking for being Chelsea or Man City).

Thank you so much to anyone who can help me out!!

Last edited:
Real Kashmir FC

Hey,

So, after watching the documentary on David Robinson and Real Kashmir FC. I've decided I want to be them however I would like some kits for them.

Team: Real Kashmir FC - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/16/Official_Real_Kashmir_FC_Logo.png
Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Up to you
Home Kit: The design is up to you, however the colour scheme needs to be yellow being the primary colour, the secondary and other colours can be up to you.
Away Kit: Preferably the same design, but with alternating colours, so blue being the primary colours. Again this is up to you.
Third Kit: Up to, the design can be anything.

If I have been to vague, then reply to me.
Thank you in advance, I have seen your work before and it is beautiful.

My save

Hello!

I am not sure if I allowed to ask for more than one kit. If not I'll happily rescind this post.
If I am allowed could you please make a kit for Southall F.C. I am currently doing my GCSE's. So, to stop future hassle I want kits and logos made in advance.

Team: Southall F.C. - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...om-logo-creation-thread-southall-fc_400px.png
Manufacturer: Any
Sponsor: The Naan Shop - http://thenaanshop.co.uk/wp-content/themes/PanoPage/assets/img/logo.png
Home Kit: Red and Black, have the design be like Lazio Home kit (18/19), but instead of the eagle try and have the gudwara in white.
Away Kit: White and Red, have this design like the home kit, but have the gudwara in black.
Alternate Kit: Go wild I do not mind.

I would like to make a request for my create-a-club if possible. FC style preferably but I'll take whatever .

Team: Casterly Football Club
Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Juul
Colors: Home- Manchester City sky blue with white sleeves (think Arsenal) Away- Gold and red horizontal stripes with white trim (1984 Liverpool style)
It would be great if they're done with the current template/style that Nike uses.

Extras: If it's not too much to ask (and perhaps there's another thread that I'm unaware of that do these) if I could get help with creating a proper badge for the club. I currently use the Martell sigil from GOT but it's lacking the "badge aspects" (Ex. of what I'm looking for being Chelsea or Man City).

Thank you so much to anyone who can help me out!!

I'm personally no good with badges but believe there is another thread. If you can come back with a badge then either I or one of the other guys can help.