Request Your Kits Here!

Kit request

Team: Elite International FC link
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Sony, Apple(sleeve logo)
Colours: Blue & Black features(home), White & Blue features(Away), Blue & Gold features(third)
Extras/Notes: AX template, Premier league sleeve logo(Home & Away), Champions League sleeve logo(third)

If you want, you can go for a modern design to save the hassle of "redesigning kits".

This is brilliant, mate! Thanks a lot!

How do I input the 3D kits though? Thanks!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Team: Rotherham United
Kit Maker: Adidas
Sponsor:

Colours: Red/White for home, Blue and black for away, Yellow and light blue for third.

Just looking for something a bit updated, it doesnt have to be in the same scheme (stripes, etc) just... nicer.

Thanks!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Team: Dudley Town
Sponsor: bet365
Colours: home: red with white stripes, away: black with red trim, third: yellow with red trim.
Extras/Notes: would also like collers on the them too please.

Sorry if I'm taking the **** having two requests, I've got 2 created club saves and dudley means more tbh, its the area i live in. This is the badge below. Thank you in advance.
View attachment 1208988

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Team: Elite International FC link
Colours: Blue & Black features(home), White & Blue features(Away), Blue & Gold features(third)
Extras/Notes: AX template, Premier league sleeve logo(Home & Away), Champions League sleeve logo(third)

If you want, you can go for a modern design to save the hassle of "redesigning kits".

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

This is brilliant, mate! Thanks a lot!

How do I input the 3D kits though? Thanks!

Create a folder within your graphics folder called 3d kits and then stick the above images in there. Then, open a blank notepad document and copy the below text into it, changing the picture names and id numbers to use whatever you use and then save it in the same folder and call it config.xml:

<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
files from the correct places
-->

<list id="maps">
<record from="PICTURE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/ID_NUMBER/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="PICTURE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/ID_NUMBER/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="PICTURE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/ID_NUMBER/kit_textures/third"/>

</list>
</record>

Team: Dudley Town
Sponsor: bet365
Colours: home: red with white stripes, away: black with red trim, third: yellow with red trim.
Extras/Notes: would also like collers on the them too please.

Sorry if I'm taking the **** having two requests, I've got 2 created club saves and dudley means more tbh, its the area i live in. This is the badge below. Thank you in advance.
View attachment 1208988

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

As requested...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Can anyone make these 3D please?

Would like white shorts and red socks for the red and white home, would like red shorts and white socks for the whitw away and red ahorts and yellow socks for the yeloow 3rd.

Thank you in advance if anyone can.

This is amazing. The 3rd kit look like purple but its fine. Also, the 3rd kit the shoulder area is lacking a touch of gold outline. It is my fault that i didn't mentioned it in the request form or didn't specify enough but I'll still take it either way. Thank you so much.

Awesome, thanks mate! You have been of great help!

Create a folder within your graphics folder called 3d kits and then stick the above images in there. Then, open a blank notepad document and copy the below text into it, changing the picture names and id numbers to use whatever you use and then save it in the same folder and call it config.xml:

<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
files from the correct places
-->

<list id="maps">
<record from="PICTURE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/ID_NUMBER/kit_textures/away"/>
<record from="PICTURE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/ID_NUMBER/kit_textures/home"/>
<record from="PICTURE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/ID_NUMBER/kit_textures/third"/>

</list>
</record>

This is amazing. The 3rd kit look like purple but its fine. Also, the 3rd kit the shoulder area is lacking a touch of gold outline. It is my fault that i didn't mentioned it in the request form or didn't specify enough but I'll still take it either way. Thank you so much.

I'll make some changes tonight mate.

attachment.php

Team: Roda JC
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Ralph Lauren
Colours: yellow and black home (half and half like the old blackburn shirts) and away is light blue and white id like light blue with a white stripe diagonally on it if possible please
Extras/Notes: i just want it to look slick and smart, with the away i dont know if my idea will look good so if you have another idea with them colours that would be class, thanks.

Team: Roda JC
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Ralph Lauren
Colours: yellow and black home (half and half like the old blackburn shirts) and away is light blue and white id like light blue with a white stripe diagonally on it if possible please
Extras/Notes: i just want it to look slick and smart, with the away i dont know if my idea will look good so if you have another idea with them colours that would be class, thanks.

What you were after?

attachment.php
attachment.php

MLS Club kit request

Thank you for the kits, I would like to make a 2nd request.

Team: Honolulu FC link
Colours: Green & White features(home), Black & Green features(away), Green & Gold features(third)
Extras/Notes: AX template, MLS sleeve logo(Home, Away & third)