Request Your Kits Here!

3D kit request

Hello, i'd really appreciate it someone could make these in the 3D kit format. Thanks in advance!

fc Windsor

fc Windsor 3d-2d kits//sorry little english

Last edited:
Thank you for the kits, I would like to make a 2nd request.

Team: Honolulu FC link
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Sony, Apple(sleeve logo)
Colours: Green & White features(home), Black & Green features(away), Green & Gold features(third)
Extras/Notes: AX template, MLS sleeve logo(Home, Away & third)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Team: Bristol Rovers
Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour
Sponsor: Dyson
Colours: traditional colours & style
Extras/Notes: Home and Away kits please. Sponsor and kit manufacturer logo in yellow on home kit

Thank you!!

Team: Bristol Rovers
Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour
Sponsor: Dyson
Colours: traditional colours & style
Extras/Notes: Home and Away kits please. Sponsor and kit manufacturer logo in yellow on home kit

Thank you!!

Any good?

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
please dream to play, for fc windsor with 2d and 3d kits. help me. if you can:(

Last edited:
please dream to play, for fc windsor with 2d and 3d kits. help me. if you can:(

Not the best effort without a decent template, but here's my 10 pence worth. I will do 3d kits later and upload those separately. I got the kit picture from their twitter page and it does look slightly different to those one's you have posted above, but more realistic in my eyes. I did a third based on the colours you uploaded, but I don't think they have a third and I don't really like it that much.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Probably best to look around on youtube, but if you can make sense of the following, you might be able to sort it out:

1 - Create folder in your FM graphics folder called 'Kits'. This can be found normally throught My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager XX

2 - Copy and paste your kits into that new folder

3 - Open Notepad and copy the following text into and then save this text file as config.xml in the same folder as your kit. You will need to replace the names of the images with whatever you are calling them i.e. Home or Away and replace the team ID with whatever the ID number for your team is. You may need to switch on this option within the settings menu in game to see the ID number:

<record>
<!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- don't preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- picture mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
files from the correct places
-->

<list id="maps">

<record from="PICTURE NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/CLUB ID NUMBER/kits/home"/>
<record from="PICTURE NAME" to="graphics/pictures/team/CLUB ID NUMBER/kits/away"/>

</list>
</record>

4 - There's more information in this guide here that explains the xml side of things if the above doesn't make sense.

https://www.fmscout.com/a-how-to-make-xml-config-files.html

Not the best effort without a decent template, but here's my 10 pence worth. I will do 3d kits later and upload those separately. I got the kit picture from their twitter page and it does look slightly different to those one's you have posted above, but more realistic in my eyes. I did a third based on the colours you uploaded, but I don't think they have a third and I don't really like it that much.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
2d-ok 3d-no. <record>
<!-- resource manager options --> <!-- don't preload anything in this folder --> <boolean id="preload" value="false"/> <!-- turn off auto mapping --> <boolean id="amap" value="false"/> <!-- picture mappings --> <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics files from the correct places --> <list id="maps"> <!-- Generated by FM Graphics Configurator, by HMan --> <record from="windsor_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/94017455/kit_textures/home"/> <record from="windsor_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/94017455/kit_textures/away"/> </list></record>

I do not know why
I

2d-ok 3d-no. <record>
<!-- resource manager options --> <!-- don't preload anything in this folder --> <boolean id="preload" value="false"/> <!-- turn off auto mapping --> <boolean id="amap" value="false"/> <!-- picture mappings --> <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics files from the correct places --> <list id="maps"> <!-- Generated by FM Graphics Configurator, by HMan --> <record from="windsor_1" to="graphics/pictures/team/94017455/kit_textures/home"/> <record from="windsor_2" to="graphics/pictures/team/94017455/kit_textures/away"/> </list></record>

I do not know why
I

Did you rename the images to windsor_1 and windsor_2?

can you check my config?

It looks ok, so as long as you are using the right team ID and the config is in the same folder as the image files, and you have removed or renamed the old image files, it should be ok. Did you clear cache and reload?

It looks ok, so as long as you are using the right team ID and the config is in the same folder as the image files, and you have removed or renamed the old image files, it should be ok. Did you clear cache and reload?
All-yes. "old image files"???