Sponsor aldli
Home red and white and blue
Away yellow and blue
third blue and black
below is the badge

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I would like to make a request for my create-a-club if possible. FC style preferably but I'll take whatever .

Team: Casterly Football Club
Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Juul
Colors: Home- Manchester City sky blue with white sleeves (think Arsenal) Away- Gold and red horizontal stripes with white trim (1984 Liverpool style)
It would be great if they're done with the current template/style that Nike uses.

Extras: If it's not too much to ask (and perhaps there's another thread that I'm unaware of that do these) if I could get help with creating a proper badge for the club. I currently use the Martell sigil from GOT but it's lacking the "badge aspects" (Ex. of what I'm looking for being Chelsea or Man City).

Thank you so much to anyone who can help me out!!

Badge ideas?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Badge ideas?

attachment.php
attachment.php
I really like the Barca-shaped one!! Is there a way that you could keep the same design and just make the badge a circle with “Casterly” around the top outline and “Football Club” around the bottom? Thanks so much man

I'm personally no good with badges but believe there is another thread. If you can come back with a badge then either I or one of the other guys can help.
Thanks for the response bro, the latest reply before this in the thread has one that someone whipped up for me if you’d like to use one of those. I’m trying to see if they could alter the one I like slightly but if they don’t get around to it i’ll take whatever kit you or anyone can hook me up with

Hey,

So, after watching the documentary on David Robinson and Real Kashmir FC. I've decided I want to be them however I would like some kits for them.

Team: Real Kashmir FC - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/16/Official_Real_Kashmir_FC_Logo.png
Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Up to you
Home Kit: The design is up to you, however the colour scheme needs to be yellow being the primary colour, the secondary and other colours can be up to you.
Away Kit: Preferably the same design, but with alternating colours, so blue being the primary colours. Again this is up to you.
Third Kit: Up to, the design can be anything.

If I have been to vague, then reply to me.
Thank you in advance, I have seen your work before and it is beautiful.

Anything you aren't happy with, let me know.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Very Nice!

Anything you aren't happy with, let me know.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
I love the home kit and away kit. However, for the alternate Kit could you possibly make the kit colour black. And replace the blue outlines with yellow. Just basically replace white with black and blue with yellow. Other than that It is perfect! :)

Hello!

I am not sure if I allowed to ask for more than one kit. If not I'll happily rescind this post.
If I am allowed could you please make a kit for Southall F.C. I am currently doing my GCSE's. So, to stop future hassle I want kits and logos made in advance.

Team: Southall F.C. - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...om-logo-creation-thread-southall-fc_400px.png
Manufacturer: Any
Sponsor: The Naan Shop - http://thenaanshop.co.uk/wp-content/themes/PanoPage/assets/img/logo.png
Home Kit: Red and Black, have the design be like Lazio Home kit (18/19), but instead of the eagle try and have the gudwara in white.
Away Kit: White and Red, have this design like the home kit, but have the gudwara in black.
Alternate Kit: Go wild I do not mind.

Thank you, PjanicAtTheDisco!

I hope I understand what you were asking for, if not, let me know.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I love the home kit and away kit. However, for the alternate Kit could you possibly make the kit colour black. And replace the blue outlines with yellow. Just basically replace white with black and blue with yellow. Other than that It is perfect! :)

attachment.php

Absolute quality, I was wondering is there any place I can get 3D kits for this kit. If there is not, that's fine.
Thank you, PjanicAtTheDisco!

I can do some, but I need to know what colour socks/shorts you want for each kit and maybe what league badge you want on too?

I would like to make a request for my create-a-club if possible. FC style preferably but I'll take whatever .

Team: Casterly Football Club
Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Juul
Colors: Home- Manchester City sky blue with white sleeves (think Arsenal) Away- Gold and red horizontal stripes with white trim (1984 Liverpool style)
It would be great if they're done with the current template/style that Nike uses.

Extras: If it's not too much to ask (and perhaps there's another thread that I'm unaware of that do these) if I could get help with creating a proper badge for the club. I currently use the Martell sigil from GOT but it's lacking the "badge aspects" (Ex. of what I'm looking for being Chelsea or Man City).

Thank you so much to anyone who can help me out!!

Not sure if you are happy with this badge or if you would prefer another.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Not sure if you are happy with this badge or if you would prefer another.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

You killed the home kit bro and the badge bro!! For the away kit i was thinking horizontal stripes like a QPR look if possible. Other than that you did a great job dude thank you so much

I really like the Barca-shaped one!! Is there a way that you could keep the same design and just make the badge a circle with “Casterly” around the top outline and “Football Club” around the bottom? Thanks so much man

attachment.php

Damo, any chance you could edit these slightly please?

Home:

attachment.php

Away:

attachment.php

Third:

attachment.php

Minor changes:

View attachment 7790 - Sponsor on front of all shirts (all white on home, all blue on away and whatever looks best on third)

Also, can you slightly alter the colour of the home shirt so it matches the Stockport colours please (screenshot posted below)

attachment.php

Cheers :)

Damo, any chance you could edit these slightly please?

Couldn't find the original home template but thought this might be similar to the Liverpool style you posted originally. Is it the right blue?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Team: West Ham Utd
Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Bet Way
Colors: New 2019/20 season Home- Claret and Blue (see attachment) Away- White (see attachment), if possible can I have the 3d kits too please
attachment.php
attachment.php

Back