Request Your Kits Here!

I love the home and third kit they are great thank you, but with the blue away kit would you be able to make it like the third kit but full blue with white stripes on the shoulders ? thank you so much for making them tho they are great

Like this? Or would you prefer the coloured badge? You are welcome also.

attachment.php

Alright, cheers for the heads up.
Team: Lechia Police
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Bet365 on shoulders, Samsung on front
Colours: Home kit is black/red mix with white collar, Away kit is purple. Also if you do GK kits it would be nice too, Home kit for GK would be full white with sponsors, away gk kit would be green.
Extras/Notes:

The away kit seems a bit plain to me so if you want something changing/adding, let me know.

I don't see the point in doing GK kits as they aren't seen in the game like the main kits are, unless there is something I don't know. If you just want some doing I could try I suppose.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hey man, the kits looks great! I think the away kit is quite plain, maybe darker purple or lighter stripes added in could do the job? Also instead of bet365 its meant to be LOTOS, idk why i got those two mixed up.

Changed it up a little...better?

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Would anyone be able to make the above kits into 3D kits please?

All three shorts in the same colour as each top.
Adidas logo same as on chest with club badge also
Same piping round the ends of each leg on shorts as piping used on shirt sleeves. With 3 stripes down side of shorts.

Socks
Home: navy with peach/orange trim
Away: same as kit colour
Third: peach/orange with navy trim
3 Adidas style stripes for piping/trim at top of socks
Adidas logo same as shorts and logo on chest of shirts

Apologies if I've missed any details, Never had 3D kits made before, so if I have missed anything please let me know.

*Also huge credit to MrSnowman for the kit designs and RocheyB for the badge design*

Last edited:
Team: FC Andorra
Kit Manufacturer:
Adidas
Sponsor:
Morabanc
Colours:
Home - Same as current kit, Away - Grey , Third - Your design
Extras/Notes:
FB Style

Cheers mate.

Team: Leeds United

Kit Manufacturer: Nik
e

Sponsor: 32 Red

Colours: Home: White, Blue Trim (minimal) / Away: Navy Blue (Plain), White Trim / 3rd: Yellow, Blue trim

Extras/Notes: SS Style, all with Premier League sleeve badges and standard collars (not buttoned)
Also if possible to make them as 3D kits that would be awesome (as the Leeds away shirt is awful)

Thank you kindly

Team: Leeds United

Kit Manufacturer: Nik
e

Sponsor: 32 Red

Colours: Home: White, Blue Trim (minimal) / Away: Navy Blue (Plain), White Trim / 3rd: Yellow, Blue trim

Extras/Notes: SS Style, all with Premier League sleeve badges and standard collars (not buttoned)
Also if possible to make them as 3D kits that would be awesome (as the Leeds away shirt is awful)

Thank you kindly

Might not be what you want as it's not the default SS style, just trying out a new template. Also, I used the new 32 Red logo instead of the older one which may not be to taste.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Team: FC Andorra
Kit Manufacturer:
Adidas
Sponsor:
Morabanc
Colours:
Home - Same as current kit, Away - Grey , Third - Your design
Extras/Notes:
FB Style

Cheers mate.

Here is my take...not FB template but I'm trying something new. Download files here.

attachment.php

Might not be what you want as it's not the default SS style, just trying out a new template. Also, I used the new 32 Red logo instead of the older one which may not be to taste.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Oh wow, they are fantastic! Thank you very much for your time, top kitting!

please guys

Team: Sporting Clube Farense
Kit Manufacturer: Patrick
Sponsor: MEO
Colours: GOLD and Meo in black and white
Extras/Notes:
Can I have them done in FC style please? Great work guys.
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

http://scfarense.pt/sites/default/f... B-(Estadio S. Luis Faro)-Nelson Ferreira.jpg[/QUOTE]

I already ask this 3 months ago , and i was expecting like almost everyday for someone to say something about it , id love to have this kit , i dont mind if its done in another style.... :'(