Kit Manufacturer: Adidas - Similar style to the new Denmark/Sweden kits
Sponsor: None

Home - Yellow with black trims
Away - Black with yellow trims
Third - White with black trims

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
That's great, thanks very much.

no prob, i tried to give the orange kit a more of a satin look as in the pic you linked but cant do it.

looks like i have something to look into and learn, iff i get it i'll update and send you a PM.

Hi again mate. If it's not too much trouble could I ask for one more pair of kits? Scunthorpe United?

Home kit the same as the blue one you created just in Scunthorpe colours and badges. Away kit the same as the orange kit just with Scunthorpe badges.

Thanks again.

Team: Newport County
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: 32Red
Colours:

Home
View attachment 190657
This design, with the white parts being yellow, and the blue elements being black.

Away
Just black with yellow elements.

Thanks! :-)

No prob, wasnt sure what type of yellow, so guessed at Dortmund.

The yellow color isn't too far off I think. Maybe a little bit different from real life, but it looks refresing.
image_7df56e72-dd0d-4353-a27e-02c3f6771c4c.jpg

Last edited:
Team: Auchinleck Talbot
Kit Manufacturer: atfc
Sponsor: JMK
Colours: Home - Gold + Black, Away: Blue + White/Black
Extras/Notes: Will to pay to get this done asap!!! Thanks

Home:
View attachment 1011579
Away:
View attachment 1011581

Thanks

View attachment 1011624

Had a quick go of the home one, cant seem to find a copy of the sponsor or kit logos online so had to wing it.. if there' ok, i'll have a crack at the away. If not you may have to wait for one of the proper makers to have a go (i'm still new at this).

had a further go mixing templates to get you a closer representation (first time i've tried this soo..)

View attachment 1011639

Last edited:
Hey guys I`m new around here and I`m happy to be able call myself a member now, since it seems like you all are awesome :)Having seen so many very impressing kits I`d like to get my own, so here are my wishes (just tell me if it`s too much for you)

Team:
Maidstone UTD
Kit Manufacturer: Nike, New Balance or Adidas, up to the creator ;)
Sponsor:
Churchill Security Limited or Gallagher Group
Colours:
First Kit: Black and yellow or orange (maybe sth. like that: http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii634/hermanchides/hermanchides kit requests/southport_1-1.png ), Second Kit: Black and dark blue (some kinda modern style, no "classic" stripes) and if possible a third kit with light blue as dominant color (second color is up to you if needed)
Notes:
- I`m having some trouble because I apparently have too many URLs in my post, I`ll post them in the following reply

Greetings from Germany :)

Sorry i seem to have missed this one..

View attachment 1011688 View attachment 1011690

Back