Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Wow

Wow it looks very Nice mate! Thanks man! Have you tried with White instead of Grey? Dont know if it Works out. And then make the White Lines a different color than White ofc :). Just because my name is Blue White army. So just an idea. But absolutely love the design!

Wow it looks very Nice mate! Thanks man! Have you tried with White instead of Grey? Dont know if it Works out. And then make the White Lines a different color than White ofc :). Just because my name is Blue White army. So just an idea. But absolutely love the design!

Here you go, dunno why i read grey for some reason.. lol.

View attachment 1001170

thanks wildsoul!

it looks awesome man!

i tried to make a logo now, could you put that on ? and maybe make an away shirt aswell. In my post i wrote pink. but i dont know. You are free to use your imagination and make something wild for away :)

Could anyone make for me a kit for Monaco Telecom Le groupe? Im currently playing Monaco's second division, but none team has a logo. The shirt seems to some sort of pink or salmon

Could anyone make for me a kit for Monaco Telecom Le groupe? Im currently playing Monaco's second division, but none team has a logo. The shirt seems to some sort of pink or salmon

sure find me some pics

Could someone make these either without sponsors or with Amnesty International as sponsors?
Great thanks in advance.

load them into paint and airbrush over the logo. its very basic.

Could anyone make some kits for me? It's only two, home and away kit from a very small team in Brazil. The team is called EC Rio Verde, it exists since 1963, and here I'll leave the logo and the kits photo... :D
View attachment 195645View attachment 195639 or the kit here

Please, in the kits, don't put the Prefeitura de Rio Verde (the bigest one) logo in any of them...
I'll describe to you, if you can't see some part:

1st kit: green with a golden strip in the arms, BrasilCard written in both arms front, Arroz Cristal between Super Bolla and team logo, above this we have Sicredi and HF Engenharia logo above all.

2nd kit: exactly like the first kit, but it's not green with a golden strip, it's white with a green strip...

Thanks!!!!

Actualy, I will rewrite my wish... it's the same thing as the above, but now it's in the correct way.

Team: EC Rio Verde
Kit Manufacturer: Super Bolla
Sponsor: BrasilCard on sleeves, arroz cristal between manufacturer and team logo, Sicredi and HF Engenharia above
manufacturer and team logo.
Colours: first kit all green with a strip in gold on sleeves, and second kit all white with a green strip on sleeves
Extras/Notes: please make on SS...

Last edited:
Team: Chelsea
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: None
Colours: This season's colours
Extras/Notes: please make on SS...

Thanks Yoblackcat

Hey guys I`m new around here and I`m happy to be able call myself a member now, since it seems like you all are awesome :)Having seen so many very impressing kits I`d like to get my own, so here are my wishes (just tell me if it`s too much for you)

Team:
Maidstone UTD
Kit Manufacturer: Nike, New Balance or Adidas, up to the creator ;)
Sponsor:
Churchill Security Limited or Gallagher Group
Colours:
First Kit: Black and yellow or orange (maybe sth. like that: http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii634/hermanchides/hermanchides kit requests/southport_1-1.png ), Second Kit: Black and dark blue (some kinda modern style, no "classic" stripes) and if possible a third kit with light blue as dominant color (second color is up to you if needed)
Notes:
- I`m having some trouble because I apparently have too many URLs in my post, I`ll post them in the following reply

Greetings from Germany :)

Hey guys I`m new around here and I`m happy to be able call myself a member now, since it seems like you all are awesome :)Having seen so many very impressing kits I`d like to get my own, so here are my wishes (just tell me if it`s too much for you)
Notes:
- I`m having some trouble because I apparently have too many URLs in my post, I`ll post them in the following reply

Greetings from Germany :)

Badge/Logo: View attachment 192762Sponsors: (I`d like to have both featured on at least one kit, for example : 1.st kit: Churchill, 2.nd: Gallagher, 3.rd Gallagher or Churchill; vice versa) View attachment 192760 or (Churchill 2nd) View attachment 192757or
4ed6293ef0581.jpg

Thanks in advance

Team: Manchester United
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Michelin
Colours: Home: Red and Black and Away: Grey and Black
Extras/Notes: AX Template please

Team: Chesterfield FC
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Any

Home kit like:
feyenoord-15-16-away-kit%2B(2).jpg

Away kit like: Valencia away 14/15 (Orange and blue)

Thanks

Back