Request Your Kits Here!

Hey guys, I thought I will give this a try. I'm about to start a career on fm 16 with my local club Lidköpings FK and would of course love to have their shirts as realistic as possible when I play with them.
If you do take your time and do this (and Im satisfied I would gladly pay some money for it via swish or paypal, nothing big, but just as a way of say thanks for the time you put down on it.)

I will attach the files that you need to make these 2 shirts realistic!

Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsors: Inter Sport, dina, gustaf e bil, x-force.
Colours: Home - Black and red (As you can see in the attached file there are also small red stripes in the middle of the shirt, easy to miss ;) ) Away - Pink with just a little white on the shoulders.
Extras/Notes: Please try to place the sponsors on the shirt(s) like they are in real life.

If you need anymore information just reply me.

Thanks so much in regards! :)

EDIT: please also include the club logo on the chest.

View attachment 999674 View attachment 999675

You missed a sponsor :) had to build one for the bank.. :)

Last edited:
Team: None (created my own)
Sponsor: AON
Home kit: Green and black
Away kit: Gray and black
Extras/Notes: AX Template Please

Last edited:
oh yeah, seem to have saved them wrong, again mate thanks a bunch

Yeah cool thank you, how do I get them imported? I know usually how to import kit packs but as this just a PIC without config do I need to match up?

Could someone make these without sponsor logos?
Maybe with a bit bigger logo (but thats not important!)

Thanks!!

Ps. Do i need to make my own config file to use the kits?

Yes, or add to one you already have.

Team: None (created my own)
Sponsor: AON
Home kit: Green and black
Away kit: Gray and black
Extras/Notes: AX Template Please

I dont know what this is or i'd start these

Are you taking a look at my request aswell Wildsoul?

Hi Wildsoul.
you are doing some Awesome jobs here for sure!! So i was just wondering if you Are you taking a look at my request aswell??

It was just after the Newcastle one and before the request you just answered on. Would really apreciate if you had time for kits for me aswell since your work are incredible Nice!

Its my biggest Christmas wish :).

Hi Wildsoul.
you are doing some Awesome jobs here for sure!! So i was just wondering if you Are you taking a look at my request aswell??

It was just after the Newcastle one and before the request you just answered on. Would really apreciate if you had time for kits for me aswell since your work are incredible Nice!

Its my biggest Christmas wish :).

Something like this?

View attachment 1001092