Extras/Notes:
View attachment 510596

How about something like this?

Wolfpack_1.png

Team: Olympique Lyon
Sponsor: Hyundai
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Home Kit: White with red and blue trim
Away Kit: Navy blue with the red and white detail.
Third kit - Red with blue and white detail.

Thanks,

Not sure if this was a request just for a copy of Lyon's exact kits? If so I wonder did you know that Lyon's new 2021 kits have been revealed and they now display the new sponsor Fly Emirates? I have done my best attempt to recreate the new kit but if it is indeed this past season's kits that you'd like I can certainly have a go at those for you.
Lyon_home21.png

Wow some great kits!
May I request two kits?
DERBY COUNTY: SPONSOR: 32 RED MANUFACTURER: NIKE
HOME: White with black trimmings and black sleeves
AWAY: Pink with grey sleeves with faint grey pinstripes
THIRD: Like this: https://eu.puma.com/uk/en/pd/man-ci...gBYBEZgX2paFqR0Kmf343WHMdPvSD9cxoCvNkQAvD_BwE

ASTON VILLA: SPONSOR: Kazoo MANUFACTURER: Luke1977
HOME: Claret with blue sleeves and blue trimmings on either side
AWAY: Basically the pre match top:
1594706705584.png

THIRD: Purple and grey checkers with purple sleeves!
Thanks a million for whoever takes their time to do this. You all have talent :)
#UTV

Wow some great kits!
May I request two kits?
THIRD: Like this: https://eu.puma.com/uk/en/pd/man-ci...gBYBEZgX2paFqR0Kmf343WHMdPvSD9cxoCvNkQAvD_BwE

AWAY: Basically the pre match top: View attachment 510899
Thanks a million for whoever takes their time to do this. You all have talent :)
#UTV

Took a crack at the Derby ones over a couple of morning coffees. Let me know what you think and if you'd like me to have a look at the Villa request.
DerbyCounty_home.png
DerbyCounty_away.png
DerbyCounty_third.png

Team: RCD Espanyol
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Colours: White and light blue home kit (same shade as their real one). away kit black with any other colours. third kit any colour/style
Extras/Notes: vertical stripes for home kit, for the other 2 let your imagination run wild! Appreciate anyone doing this for me

Had a go at the home for you, quite plain so livened it up with sleeve patches - let me know if you want me to get a bit more creative on the other 2 for you.
Espanyol_Home.png

Team: RCD Espanyol
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Colours: White and light blue home kit (same shade as their real one). away kit black with any other colours. third kit any colour/style
Extras/Notes: vertical stripes for home kit, for the other 2 let your imagination run wild! Appreciate anyone doing this for me

Don't know if this is a bit too 'out there' for your away kit? I've been experimenting with geometric patterns to make my kits look a bit more modern and maybe set them apart from basic template kits. Let me know I can soon change it.

Espanyol_Away.png

Wow some great kits!
May I request two kits?

AWAY: Basically the pre match top: View attachment 510899
#UTV

Let me know if I'm on the right track with the home Villa kit I can change the trim if you like but I've used the Lion motif as a design. Also I assume you meant 'Cazoo' the car hire people as sponsor not Kazoo the musical instrument?

AVFC_home.png

Let me know if I'm on the right track with the home Villa kit I can change the trim if you like but I've used the Lion motif as a design. Also I assume you meant 'Cazoo' the car hire people as sponsor not Kazoo the musical instrument?

View attachment 510920
Perfect mate. Yes I meant Cazoo. Typo by myself. Thanks!

Perfect mate. Yes I meant Cazoo. Typo by myself. Thanks!

Buzzing. Here's the away. Yellow never quite looks as nice on photoshop for some reason :( I'll get on with the 3rd this afternoon. Just to confirm when you say checkers you mean sort of Croatia national team or smaller squares than that?
AVFC_away.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 2.png
    2.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 4.png
    4.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 3.png
    3.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 87
Hey! I'm creating a fictional Catalonia league, and I decided some cool kits would be nice, so I guess I will be replying a lot on this thread.

FC Barcelona:
Nike
All the regular Barca sponsers, such as Rakuten
Home: Barca Blue, with the sleeve tip Barca Red, and the collar yellow
Away: Main color = Yellow, The lines on the left are of course, blue and red.
Home: Wu8dZv8.png
Away: Barca Away.png
Third: Go Crazy!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    47 KB · Views: 67
  • 2.png
    2.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 3.png
    3.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 84

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 2.png
    2.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 3.png
    3.png
    50 KB · Views: 72
Hi, would anyone be able to make these kits in FC style for me?

Team: Everton
Sponsor: Everton in the Community
Manufacturer: Hummel
Home: Blue with white trim
Away: Reverse of the home kit
Third: Black

Thanks
Sorry to be a bit of a bother, but I would appreciate it if I could could also get these kits made in FC style too

Team: Cammell Laird 1907
Cammell_Laird_FC_logo.png
Sponsor: Cammell Laird Shipbuilders
unnamed.jpg
Manufacturer: Nike
Home: Blue with a white Chevron
ManUtdHSS0910.gif
Away: Red with black stripes along the top
mallorca-17-home-tags.jpg

Team: Prescot Cables
Prescot_Cables_F.C._logo.png
Sponsor: Home Bargains
Manufacturer: Adidas
Home: Like the current Boro kit but in Amber and black and without the chevrons on the sleeves
1561403634-middlesbrough-home-shirt-19-20-314x314.jpg
Away: Red and White in this style
red1_1200x1200.jpg

Sorry to be a bit of a bother, but I would appreciate it if I could could also get these kits made in FC style too

Team: Cammell Laird 1907
View attachment 511097
Sponsor: Cammell Laird Shipbuilders
View attachment 511096
Manufacturer: Nike
Home: Blue with a white Chevron
View attachment 511095
Away: Red with black stripes along the top
View attachment 511094

Team: Prescot Cables
View attachment 511093
Sponsor: Home Bargains
Manufacturer: Adidas
Home: Like the current Boro kit but in Amber and black and without the chevrons on the sleeves
View attachment 511092
Away: Red and White in this style
View attachment 511091

Full disclosure, I've never been a fan of working with FC kits templates because the sizes are so small I find details I like to add get a bit lost hence why I don't have them saved. I do have the CPv kits templates though which are similar, much closer to FC than the larger PR kits I usually work with. Anyway, this is all a preamble to me saying here is your initial requested Everton kit done in CPv style. Let me know if you'd like me to work on the rest of your requests or if you'd rather leave it to Heppy (time allowing of course.)
Everton_Home.png

Full disclosure, I've never been a fan of working with FC kits templates because the sizes are so small I find details I like to add get a bit lost hence why I don't have them saved. I do have the CPv kits templates though which are similar, much closer to FC than the larger PR kits I usually work with. Anyway, this is all a preamble to me saying here is your initial requested Everton kit done in CPv style. Let me know if you'd like me to work on the rest of your requests or if you'd rather leave it to Heppy (time allowing of course.)
View attachment 511110
Looks pretty boss tbf mate, I don't mind if you continue in this style, I only said FC because I've been using them for a while.