Request Your Kits Here!

Can I have these requests done please for ones I've not put the choice of manufacturer or sponsor aslong it's different from the one they have in real life I ain't bothered :)
Part 1
Luton town need a home and away and third kit
Watford fc need a home and away kit with manufacturer kelme
Psg need a home and away and third kit with Visa as there sponsor and Reebok as manufacturer
Preston north end need a home and away and third kit
Nuneaton need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by Unilever
Crusaders need a new home and away kit
Huddersfield need a new home and away and third kit to be sponsored by UPS
Linfield need a new home and away and third kit to be sponsored by Facebook
Derby need a new home and away and third kit to be sponsored by PayPal
Darlington need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by eBay

Hi there, new to the custom kit world, I'd like to request 2 sets of kits if possible. For the Chelsea set in which I'll list below, for the home and away, I just want the new 2020 blue home and cobalt away IRL kits if possible, for the third kit I'm down for a total surprise, not a fan of the leaked Palace looking third kit we're supposed to have so run wild on that one and surprise me.

Chelsea
Supplier: Nike
Sponsor: Three
Home: IRL 2020 Blue Kit
Away: IRL 2020 Away Kit
Third: Go Crazy and Surprise Me

For the 2nd set I'd like a set of Man Utd kits plz, thinking about starting my 1st ever save as em soon and I just can't stand that tan away kit, the home and third are okay but I'd rather just go with a fresh look across the board before getting the save underway. I'll lay out what I'm after below.

Manchester United
Supplier: Adidas
Sponsor: Chevrolet
Home: Something classy and traditional so to speak, something with black and white accents and a collar that's either black or white, whatever goes better with the scheme the creator goes for.
Away: Something dark blue and gold, similar to their away kit last year, mainly want it like navy blue with gold accents but also not opposed to some white ones being sprinkled in if it fits the look
Third: I was wondering if it'd be possible to basically recreate and or modernize their famous 1990 away shirt and have this be the sponsor on it
Genuine-Chevrolet-Parts-Decal_300x300.jpg

Alternate: For the final request, I just want an all black united kit with blue accents, you don't have to use this logo in particular as the sponsor, can just go with the normal Chevrolet one with the bowtie, the main goal is I want the bowtie, adidas stripes, and man utd badge on it to all be that shade of blue that you see in the picture there, almost like an electric blue of sorts.
d2494c475a50f8b287064045ed8dc8cc--car-signs-logo-vintage.jpg

Anyways like I said, new to this custom request game, hope these requests are possible and I look forward to the results, thank you.

Oh my life these took way too long. Had to hand draw some of the elements, bet someone has done a template already lol. I'll work on the third kit later but am travelling cross country today so bear with me.
Chelsea_Home21.pngChelsea_Away21.png

Hi there, new to the custom kit world, I'd like to request 2 sets of kits if possible. For the Chelsea set in which I'll list below, for the home and away, I just want the new 2020 blue home and cobalt away IRL kits if possible, for the third kit I'm down for a total surprise, not a fan of the leaked Palace looking third kit we're supposed to have so run wild on that one and surprise me.

Chelsea
Sponsor: Three
Home: IRL 2020 Blue Kit
Away: IRL 2020 Away Kit
Third: Go Crazy and Surprise Me

For the 2nd set I'd like a set of Man Utd kits plz, thinking about starting my 1st ever save as em soon and I just can't stand that tan away kit, the home and third are okay but I'd rather just go with a fresh look across the board before getting the save underway. I'll lay out what I'm after below.

Manchester United
Supplier: Adidas
Sponsor: Chevrolet
Home: Something classy and traditional so to speak, something with black and white accents and a collar that's either black or white, whatever goes better with the scheme the creator goes for.
Away: Something dark blue and gold, similar to their away kit last year, mainly want it like navy blue with gold accents but also not opposed to some white ones being sprinkled in if it fits the look
Third: I was wondering if it'd be possible to basically recreate and or modernize their famous 1990 away shirt and have this be the sponsor on it
Genuine-Chevrolet-Parts-Decal_300x300.jpg

Alternate: For the final request, I just want an all black united kit with blue accents, you don't have to use this logo in particular as the sponsor, can just go with the normal Chevrolet one with the bowtie, the main goal is I want the bowtie, adidas stripes, and man utd badge on it to all be that shade of blue that you see in the picture there, almost like an electric blue of sorts.
d2494c475a50f8b287064045ed8dc8cc--car-signs-logo-vintage.jpg

Anyways like I said, new to this custom request game, hope these requests are possible and I look forward to the results, thank you.

Quickly put these together for the Chelsea third kit, any of the colours hitting the mark for you? Obviously I can get more creative with the design just want to get the colours down. Might take a day or two to get the United requests done as I am *technically* on holiday now :LOL:
Chelsea_third1.pngChelsea_third2.pngChelsea_third3.png

@cmpunkb1tw

Been using my train journey to try a few things on the United home kit. Any of these ideas taking your fancy?
View attachment 511263View attachment 511259View attachment 511260View attachment 511261View attachment 511262

NGL, All of em are looking super clean tbh, not a bad looking one there, all great options, if I had to pick one tho, I'm definitely loving that 2nd one with the button up white collar, just hits all the notes I was looking for tbh. Also, loving the Chelsea kits, very much appreciate all your work on these so far, for that 3rd Chelsea kit tho I'm definitely a fan of that yellow scheme, maybe if you wanna take those colors and go wild with a few designs that might be a winner, the other 2 are nice as well just not particularly digging those color options.

Chelsea3rdSS1415a.gif

That's one of my favorite 3rd kits we've had in the last 10 years or so, so maybe you could do a couple samples with the yellow scheme you had and then a couple with a black and almost teal setup like that picture? Once again, very much appreciate all your work and effort so far man, yielding some awesome results! Look forward to seeing the rest!

Napoli
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Home: OG blue and white
Away: black and blue with design
Third: random, what ever you wanna try

thank you

Hi. One more small request if i may.
I had these great kits designed by Heppy91.
Would anyone be able to just add the attached badges to the attached custom kits?
Many Thanks

Attachments

• ZgFsZGb.png
    ZgFsZGb.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Tr1bsec.png
    Tr1bsec.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 1.png
    1.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 2.png
    2.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 3.png
    3.png
    65 KB · Views: 51
NGL, All of em are looking super clean tbh, not a bad looking one there, all great options, if I had to pick one tho, I'm definitely loving that 2nd one with the button up white collar, just hits all the notes I was looking for tbh. Also, loving the Chelsea kits, very much appreciate all your work on these so far, for that 3rd Chelsea kit tho I'm definitely a fan of that yellow scheme, maybe if you wanna take those colors and go wild with a few designs that might be a winner, the other 2 are nice as well just not particularly digging those color options.

Chelsea3rdSS1415a.gif

That's one of my favorite 3rd kits we've had in the last 10 years or so, so maybe you could do a couple samples with the yellow scheme you had and then a couple with a black and almost teal setup like that picture? Once again, very much appreciate all your work and effort so far man, yielding some awesome results! Look forward to seeing the rest!

Here's what I've been working on this morning re the Chelsea requests. Let me get your feedback on these, but just to let you know I think I'll be out most of the day so probably won't be able to carry on until this evening, but can still read posts and make notes etc.
Chelsea_third2.pngChelsea_third3.pngChelsea_third4.pngChelsea_third5.pngChelsea_third6.png
Chelsea_alt1.pngChelsea_alt2.png

Here's what I've been working on this morning re the Chelsea requests. Let me get your feedback on these, but just to let you know I think I'll be out most of the day so probably won't be able to carry on until this evening, but can still read posts and make notes etc.
View attachment 511316View attachment 511317View attachment 511318View attachment 511319View attachment 511320
View attachment 511313View attachment 511314

Amazing work and effort once again man, love the creativity on all of em, the bottom two are 100% my faves out of those tho, absolutely hit those designs out of the park, those yellow ones are class as well, lots of options, love it. Don't sweat any delays either man, you've more then outdone yourself already, very much appreciate your effort and looking forward to what you come up with for those United kits!

Amazing work and effort once again man, love the creativity on all of em, the bottom two are 100% my faves out of those tho, absolutely hit those designs out of the park, those yellow ones are class as well, lots of options, love it. Don't sweat any delays either man, you've more then outdone yourself already, very much appreciate your effort and looking forward to what you come up with for those United kits!

United away for your consideration, they get more and more outlandish as you click through. Oh and I did an extra Chelsea third because I was having fun experimenting with them :LOL:
Chelsea_alt3.pngMUFC_away1.pngMUFC_away5.pngMUFC_away2.pngMUFC_away3.pngMUFC_away4.png

I know this isn't right but it's a work in progress

United third WIP.png

I know this isn't right but it's a work in progress

View attachment 511432

@cmpunkb1tw
This is just about hitting my limit in terms of time I want to spend on a shirt lol. I know the pattern isn't exact but considering it's hand-drawn I hope it's ok for you. It's pretty close I think. I've added a little stripe detailing to the bottom just to tidy up the edge more than anything. *Really* hope this one hits the mark for you :LOL: . I'll crack on with the alternate now put a few designs together.

United third.png

@cmpunkb1tw
This is just about hitting my limit in terms of time I want to spend on a shirt lol. I know the pattern isn't exact but considering it's hand-drawn I hope it's ok for you. It's pretty close I think. I've added a little stripe detailing to the bottom just to tidy up the edge more than anything. *Really* hope this one hits the mark for you :LOL: . I'll crack on with the alternate now put a few designs together.

View attachment 511438

They all look absolutely incredible man, spot on with what I was looking for, I just had a feeling that logo would go perfect with that classic design of there's and you've made it look absolutely class. Loving those blue away kits as well as well as the extra Chelsea 3rd, making it tough for me to pick which to use but that's a great problem to have! Really appreciate your work once again man, great stuff!

Hello would like to request for a kit please

Team: Western Sydney Wanderers
Sponsor: Singapore Airlines
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Home Kit: red base with black stripes

1595149034554.png

Away Kit: gold with black trimmings
Sponsor: Enterprise Singapore

1595175878275.png

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:
They all look absolutely incredible man, spot on with what I was looking for, I just had a feeling that logo would go perfect with that classic design of there's and you've made it look absolutely class. Loving those blue away kits as well as well as the extra Chelsea 3rd, making it tough for me to pick which to use but that's a great problem to have! Really appreciate your work once again man, great stuff!

Annnnnd relax. Again I've done 5 subtly different designs for the alt kit. Hope you find a winner here!
United_alt1.pngUnited_alt2.pngUnited_alt3.pngUnited_alt4.pngUnited_alt5.png

Can I have these requests done please for ones I've not put the choice of manufacturer or sponsor aslong it's different from the one they have in real life I ain't bothered :)
Part 1
Luton town need a home and away and third kit
Watford fc need a home and away kit with manufacturer kelme
Psg need a home and away and third kit with Visa as there sponsor and Reebok as manufacturer
Preston north end need a home and away and third kit
Nuneaton need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by Unilever
Crusaders need a new home and away kit
Huddersfield need a new home and away and third kit to be sponsored by UPS
Linfield need a new home and away and third kit to be sponsored by Facebook
Derby need a new home and away and third kit to be sponsored by PayPal
Darlington need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by eBay

Going to get started on these, bear with me I may be some time :oops::oops::p

Part 1
Luton town need a home and away and third kit...

Some initial designs for Luton. Not much time on laptop today sadly I was thinking I'd do 3 different sets for each and then you can pick and choose or make recommendations etc-

LutonTown_Home1.pngLutonTown_Away1.pngLutonTown_Third1.png
LutonTown_Home2.pngLutonTown_Away2.pngLutonTown_Third2.png

Some initial designs for Luton. Not much time on laptop today sadly I was thinking I'd do 3 different sets for each and then you can pick and choose or make recommendations etc-

View attachment 511509View attachment 511507View attachment 511511
View attachment 511510View attachment 511508View attachment 511512

View attachment 511509View attachment 511507View attachment 511511
View attachment 511510View attachment 511508View attachment 511512
Yeah that be great mate thanks ?