Request Your Kits Here!

Looks pretty boss tbf mate, I don't mind if you continue in this style, I only said FC because I've been using them for a while.

Great! I should be able to get through most if not all of these over the course of tomorrow (y) The Everton away was simple enough to be my last job of the evening.
Everton_Away.png

Would anyone be willing to make 3d versions of these kits I have made for Bournemouth and Arsenal? Also, any feedback on these kits?

Attachments

• bournemouth_1.png
    bournemouth_1.png
    34 KB · Views: 70
  • bournemouth_2.png
    bournemouth_2.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 73
  • bournemouth_3.png
    bournemouth_3.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 78
  • arsenal_1.png
    arsenal_1.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 70
  • arsenal_2.png
    arsenal_2.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 71
  • arsenal_3.png
    arsenal_3.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 76
Sorry to be a bit of a bother, but I would appreciate it if I could could also get these kits made in FC style too

Team: Cammell Laird 1907
View attachment 511097
Sponsor: Cammell Laird Shipbuilders
View attachment 511096
Manufacturer: Nike
Home: Blue with a white Chevron
View attachment 511095
Away: Red with black stripes along the top
View attachment 511094

Team: Prescot Cables
View attachment 511093
Sponsor: Home Bargains
Manufacturer: Adidas
Home: Like the current Boro kit but in Amber and black and without the chevrons on the sleeves
View attachment 511092
Away: Red and White in this style
View attachment 511091

let me know what you think pal

Cammell Laird_Home.pngCammell Laird_Away.pngPrescot Cables_Home.pngPrescot Cables_Away.png

Would anyone be willing to make 3d versions of these kits I have made for Bournemouth and Arsenal? Also, any feedback on these kits?

For a first go there's nothing wrong with them at all. It's like any skill, the more you do it the more you learn and the better you get. As for 3D kits I'm afraid that particular skill is still beyond me. I'm working on it though!

HOME KIT
Team: Bilston Town
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: NHS
Colours: Orange and black
Extras/Notes:

AWAY KIT
Colours: White and Orange
Extras/Notes:
See below for images of Badge and also NHS Logo

Bilston_Town_F.C._logo.png
NHS Logo.jpg

Home Kit Style:
HOME.jpg

AWAY:
AWAY.jpg

THANKYOU!

Team: Ibiza-Eivissa
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Home Kit: Light blue and white
Away Kit: Black

HOME KIT
Colours: Orange and black
Extras/Notes:

AWAY KIT
Colours: White and Orange
Extras/Notes:
See below for images of Badge and also NHS Logo

View attachment 511159View attachment 511160

Home Kit Style: View attachment 511161
AWAY:
View attachment 511162
THANKYOU!

Just to check on this one, is the home kit Orange with black trim and the away is White with orange trim, or vice versa?

Team: Ibiza-Eivissa
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Home Kit: Light blue and white
Away Kit: Black

Now there wasn't much to go on here ... I completely understand if this is a little too much but then, it's Ibiza so... Anyway, let me know :p
FC Ibiza-Eivissa_Home.png

I like it, its creative! But you are using the wrong club logo :)

This is the one:
Ibiza.png

To give you an example:

camiseta2.png

Attachments

• camiseta2.jpg
    camiseta2.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 336
I like it, its creative! But you are using the wrong club logo :)

This is the one:
View attachment 511164
To give you an example:

View attachment 511166

Do you know what, I was researching it and after reading the names I assumed you meant the old club 'UD Ibiza-Evissa,' which has obviously reformed now as what I would call 'Deportiva Ibiza' which is why I ended up going for the old badge. My bad, I'll sort it.

In FM its still U.D Ibiza-Eivissa, its confusing.. :LOL: Not your fault mate, all good!

They look boss mate cheers, sorry to be a bother though but could you reverse the colours on the Prescot home kit? I should've specified more clearly.

Also, can I ask where the Everton third kit is?

Cheers

More like this?
Prescot Cables_Home.png

and just realised for some reason never posted the Everton third this morning sorry!
Everton_Third.png

Hi there, new to the custom kit world, I'd like to request 2 sets of kits if possible. For the Chelsea set in which I'll list below, for the home and away, I just want the new 2020 blue home and cobalt away IRL kits if possible, for the third kit I'm down for a total surprise, not a fan of the leaked Palace looking third kit we're supposed to have so run wild on that one and surprise me.

Chelsea
Supplier: Nike
Sponsor: Three
Home: IRL 2020 Blue Kit
Away: IRL 2020 Away Kit
Third: Go Crazy and Surprise Me

For the 2nd set I'd like a set of Man Utd kits plz, thinking about starting my 1st ever save as em soon and I just can't stand that tan away kit, the home and third are okay but I'd rather just go with a fresh look across the board before getting the save underway. I'll lay out what I'm after below.

Manchester United
Supplier: Adidas
Sponsor: Chevrolet
Home: Something classy and traditional so to speak, something with black and white accents and a collar that's either black or white, whatever goes better with the scheme the creator goes for.
Away: Something dark blue and gold, similar to their away kit last year, mainly want it like navy blue with gold accents but also not opposed to some white ones being sprinkled in if it fits the look
Third: I was wondering if it'd be possible to basically recreate and or modernize their famous 1990 away shirt and have this be the sponsor on it
Genuine-Chevrolet-Parts-Decal_300x300.jpg

Alternate: For the final request, I just want an all black united kit with blue accents, you don't have to use this logo in particular as the sponsor, can just go with the normal Chevrolet one with the bowtie, the main goal is I want the bowtie, adidas stripes, and man utd badge on it to all be that shade of blue that you see in the picture there, almost like an electric blue of sorts.
d2494c475a50f8b287064045ed8dc8cc--car-signs-logo-vintage.jpg

Anyways like I said, new to this custom request game, hope these requests are possible and I look forward to the results, thank you.