Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Did the home, will do the other in a bit.

View attachment 1021228

Edit - I'll sharpen that sponsor as well, looks a bit pixelated on the upload.

Very nice work so far, but personally I'd have the sponsor higher so it's just below the two coloured stripes near the top (similar positioning to the sponsor in the image of the home kit).

Eager to see it all once you are done. Thanks once again.

Last edited:

Thanks very much for these. I would ask for the away kit ASAP, but I think it's fair to let you get back to MOTD. I'm not in much of a rush anyway.

EDIT: Never mind, seeing as you've already got that away kit done and dusted. Both are excellent efforts as ever, so thank you very much!

Last edited:
Somehow just got Dag and Red into the Premier League - need a kit more befitting of their new status...

Team: Dagenham and Redbridge
Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour
Sponsor: Acer
Colours: home: Blue and red (red should be on the magenta side) - love the idea of the old gradient Barcelona kit from the mid 2000s. Away: Yellow and black - be creative, although I love the concept of the Bourneville away kit in black earlier on this page!
Extras/Notes: SS Style

Thanks in advance!

Team: Panathinaikos
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Colours: Home kit: Dark Green & White / Away kit: Black & Gold or Grey ( I Would like the Real Madrid (2015-2016) style
Extras/Notes: AX Style

Last edited:
My laptop has crashed and there is a chance that it can't be repaired :( if anyone wants to make kits for my Aus Pyramid give me a private message..

Here's one to start off

Willowburn

Team Sponsor: Toowoomba Holden
Home: White and Black Stripes (Pic)
Away: Red with White and Black Trim

View attachment 179113View attachment 179112

Thanks in advance

Somehow just got Dag and Red into the Premier League - need a kit more befitting of their new status...

Team: Dagenham and Redbridge
Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour
Sponsor: Acer
Colours: home: Blue and red (red should be on the magenta side) - love the idea of the old gradient Barcelona kit from the mid 2000s. Away: Yellow and black - be creative, although I love the concept of the Bourneville away kit in black earlier on this page!
Extras/Notes: SS Style

Thanks in advance!

This Barca one? http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/s...i-res-1203694_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Something like this? or bit more on the magenta side? View attachment 1021779

Which bourneville, cant see it. but knocked this up anyway... View attachment 1021807

Last edited:
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Team: ACF Fiorentina[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Kit Manufacturer: Le coq Sportif[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Sponsor: Save the Children[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Colours: Away kit: White and red.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Extras/Notes: I'd like it in SS style, thanks in advance.[/FONT]
View attachment 178965

Team:Valencia F.C
Kit Manufacturer: Nike (Like Greece National Team style)
Sponsor: Belvedere Vodka
Colours: Home Kit : White & Black & (Orange Details) / Away Kit : Black
& Orange & (White Details) / 3RD Kit : Orange & Black
Extras/Notes: FC Style

Team:Valencia F.C
Kit Manufacturer: Nike (Like Greece National Team style)
Sponsor: Belvedere Vodka
Colours: Home Kit : White & Black & (Orange Details) / Away Kit : Black
& Orange & (White Details) / 3RD Kit : Orange & Black
Extras/Notes: FC Style

View attachment 1022076

That style gonna be ok?

Lismore Thistles

Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: The Civic Hotel Lismore

Home: Blue with White Trim (Pics)
Away: White with Blue Trim - No Sponsor and Logo in Blue (Home Reversed)

View attachment 1021863View attachment 1021864View attachment 1021865

Can only find a pic of the badge -
3034126_1_S.jpg
- that gonna be ok?

Back