Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Hey, thanks for the answer.
I was kinda sure that the template was Macron all along, because of our (the team I support) new anniversary shirt.
So I didn't even check outside Macron.
Anyway thanks again.

No worries, i start with an empty base and just cut and paste layers into it to make 'off the wall/custom ones' anyway, so i get to know them a bit better. Making a folder in Picasa 3 helps as well of the templates folder, you cna use it like a scroll gallery for all the .pngs

This Barca one? http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/s...i-res-1203694_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Something like this? or bit more on the magenta side? View attachment 1021779

Which bourneville, cant see it. but knocked this up anyway... View attachment 1021807

Scrap whatever I said, they look excellent. One minor niggle; could you align the logo horizontally with the crest? Looks a bit weird being higher than it. Other than that, I'm really pleased with those!

@bornexplorer88 thanks a lot yeah no problem with the sponsor the club irl don't have an away the Black was just their training kit. I like it very much!

If anyone wants to give this one ago?

Ballina

Manufacturer: Adidas (Home) Team Spirit (Away)
Sponsor: Slipway Hotel
Home: Sky Blue and White Stripes (Pic)
Away: Sky Blue with Black Trim (Pic)
Also include the Anytime Fitness logo on the Away

View attachment 178108View attachment 178107View attachment 178106View attachment 178105View attachment 178104

Last edited:
Can't find the template I need for this one anywhere in SSD or in the many SS templates I've downloaded for conversion to SSD style, so figured I'd just ask for it here if no one has any complaints:

Team: Kidlington
Kit Manufacturer: Joma (like the image below)
View attachment 178074
Sponsor: Skoda
Home Kit: See image below
View attachment 178072
Away Kit: Same as home kit, but in blue rather than green (this sort of blue)
Extras/Notes: SS template please

Thanks very much in advance once again.

Back