Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Last edited:
I would like to make another request, this time for a real team instead of a created one (in order to liven my current save up a bit more).

Team: Arsenal
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: The same they have in real life
Colours:
-Home kit: The traditional one, red shirt with white sleeves.
-Away kit: White with Saint George's cross in the middle (I'm kinda tired of the yellow/golden away kit and it would be nice sardonic way of saying "Screw You" to the game... who treats Arsenal as an anti English kind of club and me as a manager of xenophobic...despite the majority of my signing are as a matter of fact English...^^U)
-Third kit: Royal blue shirt with a diagonal cobalt blue stripe.

For visual reference check the screenshot:
View attachment 160243

Extras/Notes: Could it be possible for the home kit's sleeve to cover all the way into the collar (like the current Puma one they wear in real life) rather than stopping at the shoulders like the one in the screenshot?
All three kits should include (if possible) Adidas' trademark three sleeve stripes: red for the home kit, for the away kit either red (matching the cross) or blue matching the collar's colour I'll leave it to the maker's better judgment, and for the third white (like the collar's colour).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Team: Pordenone

I am not so happy with this: View attachment 160103

I'm not good with photoshop, so if someone could do a new one with just purple kit color, dark purple like on upper right, no white that would be great. The lime color should stay the same though. and design, but as said for the third time, no white color
Here is the logo: View attachment 160102

Sponsor is Vitis Rauscedo

Last edited:
Hey, no offense but I didn't like it... it would be enough if someone here just copied this and made the white area purple, same dark purple color as on the kit to the right. Clone the color if you know what I mean.
1042472d1460498417-request-your-kits-here-oge04zn.png

Kit Request for custom club

Team: Celtic Rovers Football Club
Kit Manufacturer: O'Neills, Puma or Addidas
Sponsor: Coors Light
Colours: Main Colour White and Green (Check Badge)
Away kit- something unique and classy
Extras/Notes:
This is why i chose any of 3 manufacturers to give you a good selection. Third colour i would like a midnight purple if needed for away.

View attachment 159966

I would like to make another request, this time for a real team instead of a created one (in order to liven my current save up a bit more).

Team: Arsenal
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: The same they have in real life
Colours:
-Home kit: The traditional one, red shirt with white sleeves.
-Away kit: White with Saint George's cross in the middle (I'm kinda tired of the yellow/golden away kit and it would be nice sardonic way of saying "Screw You" to the game... who treats Arsenal as an anti English kind of club and me as a manager of xenophobic...despite the majority of my signing are as a matter of fact English...^^U)
-Third kit: Royal blue shirt with a diagonal cobalt blue stripe.

For visual reference check the screenshot:
View attachment 1042317

Extras/Notes: Could it be possible for the home kit's sleeve to cover all the way into the collar (like the current Puma one they wear in real life) rather than stopping at the shoulders like the one in the screenshot?
All three kits should include (if possible) Adidas' trademark three sleeve stripes: red for the home kit, for the away kit either red (matching the cross) or blue matching the collar's colour I'll leave it to the maker's better judgment, and for the third white (like the collar's colour).

Thanks in advance.

Here you go. I also threw in a retro kit.

View attachment 159962View attachment 159961View attachment 159960View attachment 159959

They're perfect, thanks a lot!
I love them, and that retro kit is actually a nice bonus (I can use it if the team gets to another Champions League final ^^)).

.P.S.: I saved them as .png but there's still a white background behind them instead of a transparent one, can it be fixed by any chance?

Last edited:
They're perfect, thanks a lot!
I love them, and that retro kit is actually a nice bonus (I can use it if the team gets to another Champions League final ^^)).

.P.S.: I saved them as .png but there's still a white background behind them instead of a transparent one, can it be fixed by any chance?

Glad you like them!

Hmm I'll take a look. Give me a sec

I checked and they are fine. Did you you import them in the game and still show a white background?

Last edited:
Back