• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Team: Paris Fc
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Football Manager
Colours: Kinda the same as the default ones but a different kind of design
Style: SS style

Hey if anyone can give my earlier request a go I would appreciate it, must have got lost in the mix.. The post was number #840 on page 84.. Thanks!

Yeah sadly, I noticed that. Why is that? Do you know?

And Thanks fore the compliment.

SS are more in line with the default and have been around longer, for those that started collecting shirts in FM10 or earlier its just adding to the collection.

Yours are still very good, I would suggest the users just squash them down into the SS size (220x220) rather than disregard them

SS are more in line with the default and have been around longer, for those that started collecting shirts in FM10 or earlier its just adding to the collection.

Yours are still very good, I would suggest the users just squash them down into the SS size (220x220) rather than disregard them

ahh Gotcha! That's unfortunate because I love that template. I think the colors are more vivid and everything is so much more crisp.

Sorry if I came off rude, your ideas are great it just frustrates me when I see the template

Its a popular enough template. Only a couple of you have not liked it here, but most have, that's why we have the style stated as part of the request template as well as the the LS, AX, Evo, FC 12, TW style.

We'll take and create requests for any, don't like it await another maker, it'll eventually get done. There about 4/5 in here making kits on a good week.

Last edited:

Brilliant, just a few points of feedback..
Could you change the logos to be Adidas rather than Nike? Also on the home kit could you change the colour of the Samsung logo and the cuffs to be white rather than black, and lastly could you change the cuffs on the home kit to be the same size/thickness as the ones on the away kit?
Sorry to be all particular and demanding, love your work! Thanks :)

Back