• Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Team: Hoffenheim
Kit Manufacturer: nike
Sponsor: SAP
Colours: Blue, white and navy for home; yellow away

Something quite unique would be preferable
Thanks

Excuse my delay at replying but I was doing my weekly anti-virus scan and it sucks up a lot of resources (exceuting FM during that time it's excruciatingly slow... when lucky).

I ported them to the game and as I feared they do have a white background behind them.

View attachment 159845
Proof

The white backgorund it's still showing behind the kits ^^U
(Sorry for so many inconveniences by the way)

The white backgorund it's still showing behind the kits ^^U
(Sorry for so many inconveniences by the way)

It's not a problem at all, don't worry. I am trying to think of any reasons why this would happen. I am saving them without any background and even show up as such.

Thanks for checking! I thought they were too because I never had an issue with others.

@Zlatan Lumic, it's something on your end, mate. Not sure what it could be, though.

They were, as in, yes they were with boxes. Sorry typing and watching the match.

Ive removed and reuploaded.

Well, there's no white background... But it seems that at cutting the white box part of the kits were cut as well as they're missing chunks (the home at the sleeves, the away at base on both flanks and the third kit slightly on the sleevs and collar).

Well, there's no white background... But it seems that at cutting the white box part of the kits were cut as well as they're missing chunks (the home at the sleeves, the away at base on both flanks and the third kit slightly on the sleevs and collar).

Send me your email in a pvt message and I'll send the files to you. I am not sure what else can I do.

Problem solved, everything looks and works fine now.
Thanks for the good work and the patience ^^

Back