• Views Views 1M
Team: Torpedo Moscow
Kit Manufacturer: Either Nike or Umbro please

Sponsor:
Colours: Home - White Away - blue
Extras/Notes:
Badge -
Torpedo-Luzhniki.png

Kit style - For the home can I have this style, but for the home kit can it be white with black trim and the away as shown:
278804d1350309065-fc12-template-download-thread-no-requests-35.png

Kit Request

Hi there just wondered if I could ask for a kit request. If possible could someone make the 1860 Munchen 'Deutscher Meister' anniversary kit (as attached) and this seasons away kit but change the kit supplier from Macron to Kappa. Also would love it if i could get the old style logo (as attached) and Kappa logo features on the shoulders (like they have for this seasons Wolfsburg kit).

Many thanks.

p.s. would prefer to keep the sponsor on the away but not home

Hello

Hey, Hope you can do this for me if its not to much trouble.
don't suppose you could make a badge aswell as three kits.

For the badge can you make it like the dynamo kiev badge pleas but black instead of blue and my team name is dynamo vestak. can you also make another badge for me and you can create this badge but with the same colour black please. and in the second badge of your choice can you please put est 2015 on it please.

And for the kits
Team Name: Dynamo Vetak
Sponsor: Subway
Manufacturer: Puma
Colours: Home - Black and white vertical stripes, Away: The shanghai Shenhua Kit that i have attached but with my club badge on it , Third: Orange with white sleeves.
And can you please make two versions of each kit with each of the badges. Cheers

Hey, Hope you can do this for me if its not to much trouble.
don't suppose you could make a badge aswell as three kits.

For the badge can you make it like the dynamo kiev badge pleas but black instead of blue and my team name is dynamo vestak. can you also make another badge for me and you can create this badge but with the same colour black please. and in the second badge of your choice can you please put est 2015 on it please.

And for the kits
Team Name: Dynamo Vetak
Sponsor: Subway
Manufacturer: Puma
Colours: Home - Black and white vertical stripes, Away: The shanghai Shenhua Kit that i have attached but with my club badge on it , Third: Orange with white sleeves.
And can you please make two versions of each kit with each of the badges. Cheers

View attachment 144528

OMG!!!!!

Cheers, that badge is really nice. But can't wait to see the other badge coz this one looks sweet.

Team: Burton Albion
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro/Puma
Sponsor: Pirelli
Colours: Yellow/Black Stripes (HOME), Sky Blue (AWAY), Purple (THIRD)
Extras/Notes: Could the third kit be similar to Man Utd's third kit from the 2015/16 season, with the purple fading into white?

Thanks so much everyone!

Hi mate, would you fancy doing me some more Norwich kits? I'm a few seasons in since these ones so fancy a change! Same sort of colours, I was thinking maybe evian as the sponsor this time around?

Edit: Apologies for editing this message if you've started already, but would you mind using the standard kit template this time too please?

Would anyone mind doing these for me? Perhaps the original kit maker is a bit busy. :)

Hi there just wondered if I could ask for a kit request. If possible could someone make the 1860 Munchen 'Deutscher Meister' anniversary kit (as attached) and this seasons away kit but change the kit supplier from Macron to Kappa. Also would love it if i could get the old style logo (as attached) and Kappa logo features on the shoulders (like they have for this seasons Wolfsburg kit).

Many thanks.

p.s. would prefer to keep the sponsor on the away but not home

No idea how to make it but the 1966 Deutscher Meister kit is lush, was thinking of buying it but not willing to spend £90 on a football shirt.

PAOK SHIRT

Team: PAOK F.C.
Kit Manufacturer: Macron
Sponsor: Sportingbet
Colours: Black and White Strips (HOME), White and Black (without strips)
Notes/Extras: Maybe it can be something like the new new Juventus shirt with these strings:

View attachment 144381View attachment 144380

P.S.:
PAOK IS GOING TO BE THE BEST TEAM IN GREECE

Back