Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Im having trouble inserting the kits, I've made config file but still not working?

Team: Burton Albion
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro/Puma
Sponsor: Pirelli
Colours: Yellow/Black Stripes (HOME), Sky Blue (AWAY), Purple (THIRD)
Extras/Notes: Could the third kit be similar to Man Utd's third kit from the 2015/16 season, with the purple fading into white?

Thanks so much everyone!

Could anybody do this for me please, would be greatly appreciated!!

@New York State of Mind, absolutely love the work you've been doing on this forum. Any chance I could get the 1860 Munich request made.

@New York State of Mind, thanks a lot. Haters saying Depay isn't good enough for United, he will dominate BPL next season.

Could I get the logo on the left for the home kit and the logo on the right for the away. Also if possible could you change the color for the home logo to white, no worries if not. Many Thanks.

Last edited:
Could I get the logo on the left for the home kit and the logo on the right for the away. Also if possible could you change the color for the home one to white, no worries if not. Many Thanks.

Sure! I'll design the kits and if you'll want to change something just let me know and I'll change it.

Team: Rangers
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Scot Rail LINK (solid White for all please)
Home: Blue
(Red adidas stripes and logos) white trims - curved v neck collar please
Away: Red
(White adidas stripes and logos) black trims - proper collar with trim (like uniteds old one/cantona)
Third: Purple (White adidas stripes and logos) light purple trims - same as away for the collar

Extras/Notes: Be creative, but can you incorporate a faint diamond two tone pattern in blue+dark blue on the home shirt please (i think small would work well but upto you)

Thanks in advance, I hate making my own kits I end up spending hours on minor details!!

Any chance of getting this one done?? :)

Back