Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi all,

I know i only got my last kits done yesterday, but would like to get next season's down and ready to go. So, for next year:

Team: Burton Albion
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Bet365
Home: Yellow, with some sort of black on there (every three years, I'd like to do an 'experimental kit', where the kit gets creative and changes from the usual yellow and black stripes to some sort of creative design, e.g. half/half, squares. However, would like you to get creative. Do whatever you like, as long as yellow is the predominant colour, and there is some sort of black on there. Search up Wigan Warriors experiment kits for some ideas :))
Away: White and grey stripes (with 'Brewers' in the grey stripes faintly)
Third: Black with yellow trim or something like that. I really liked the Norwich design the other day with a 'scribble' texture, which would be a quality shirt.

Can I have a new Burton badge as well, as long as it has 'Brewers', 'Burton Albion', 'Established 1950' and maybe a new animal?
Also, I wouldn't suppose you did 3D kit designs?

Thanks so much!!

Hi all,

I know i only got my last kits done yesterday, but would like to get next season's down and ready to go. So, for next year:

Team: Burton Albion
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Bet365
Home: Yellow, with some sort of black on there (every three years, I'd like to do an 'experimental kit', where the kit gets creative and changes from the usual yellow and black stripes to some sort of creative design, e.g. half/half, squares. However, would like you to get creative. Do whatever you like, as long as yellow is the predominant colour, and there is some sort of black on there. Search up Wigan Warriors experiment kits for some ideas :))
Away: White and grey stripes (with 'Brewers' in the grey stripes faintly)
Third: Black with yellow trim or something like that. I really liked the Norwich design the other day with a 'scribble' texture, which would be a quality shirt.

Can I have a new Burton badge as well, as long as it has 'Brewers', 'Burton Albion', 'Established 1950' and maybe a new animal?
Also, I wouldn't suppose you did 3D kit designs?

Thanks so much!!

On it

It's not what I had in mind. It's good, could you put Burton Albion into the middle of the badge? Remove the fc from Brewers, and Burton Albion in the middle. That would be great!

Yeah a yellow shield, with Burton Albion in white on the top. Underneath the animal/BA logo, THE BREWERS and underneath that: est 1950. Kinda like Arsenal.

Last edited:
Leeds United Premier League Kit

Hello,

I'm just promoting to the Premier League with Leeds United and i would like to have a new kit. I was thinking about somethimg similar to Liverpool FC 16/17.
Kit manufacturer: New Balance
Sponsor: Huawei of Ford ( wich one you think would look better )
Home kit: White
Away kit: Yellow
Third kit: Blue
I would like a simple design, slim fit and i would love if you could include Premier League badges.
I attached some material that may help you.
View attachment 144043View attachment 144049View attachment 144048View attachment 144047
Thank you !!!

Hello,

I'm just promoting to the Premier League with Leeds United and i would like to have a new kit. I was thinking about somethimg similar to Liverpool FC 16/17.
I would like a simple design, slim fit and i would love if you could include Premier League badges.
View attachment 1060172View attachment 1060166View attachment 1060167View attachment 1060168
Thank you !!!

Id search the thread for leeds i made about 30 a few months ago for a request.

Hello,

View attachment 1060172View attachment 1060166View attachment 1060167View attachment 1060168
Thank you !!!

View attachment 143984View attachment 143983View attachment 143982
Whoops! I forgot the EPL badges. Hang on

Hello,

Thank you !!!

Okay. I added the EPL logos. (I used the new lion logo)
View attachment 143977View attachment 143975View attachment 143974

Back