Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Team: Rangers
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Scot Rail LINK (solid White for all please)
Home: Blue
(Red adidas stripes and logos) white trims - curved v neck collar please
Away: Red
(White adidas stripes and logos) black trims - proper collar with trim (like uniteds old one/cantona)
Third: Purple (White adidas stripes and logos) light purple trims - same as away for the collar

Extras/Notes: Be creative, but can you incorporate a faint diamond two tone pattern in blue+dark blue on the home shirt please (i think small would work well but upto you)

Thanks in advance, I hate making my own kits I end up spending hours on minor details!!

I added a little of my own flair for the home kit. If you don't like it just let me know and I will remove it.

View attachment 143949View attachment 143948View attachment 143953View attachment 143952

Team: Chaffoteaux
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: None
Colours:
Home - Lightish red (same as the colour of the logo below) with black trim (nike tick). Just a nice plain one

Away - Green and black stripes (like pic below)
Extras/Notes: FC kit template please

View attachment 1060277View attachment 143947

Cheers guys!

Loving the kits!!

Team: Villarreal
Kit 1: Similar to this but all in yellow....

View attachment 1060301

Kit 2: Similar to this with white main colour, yellow top stripes and red bottom stripes...

View attachment 143930

Kit 3/4: Similar design, one in all yellow and one in all blue...

View attachment 143929

Extras: La Liga badges, SS design and all collars the same.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Hey @New York State of Mind, got a new West Ham save and I knew where to come straight away. Your kits are fantastic!

Team: West Ham United (not the new badge)
Sponsor: Betway
Home: Claret and blue sleeves. Basic kit, no intricate textures. Simple claret and blue.
Away: Sky blue, with a claret horizontal stripe across the middle. In the top half, faint bubbles.
Third: Jet black, with faint iron-cross-thing textures.

Thanks mate!

Hey @New York State of Mind, sorry for the delay in reply, just wanted to say thank you so much for doing the kits. They look amazing.

Alright all. I am back. I took the day off yesterday since it was match day here.

Thanks so much for all the compliments guys!

I am about to start making some of these requests.

Team: Histon FC
Sponsor: /
Colours: Red and Black for home, Blue and White for away
Extras/Notes: SS style kits. Something like from image below.
View attachment 143715

Loving the kits!!

Team: Villarreal
Kit 1: Similar to this but all in yellow....

View attachment 1060301

Kit 2: Similar to this with white main colour, yellow top stripes and red bottom stripes...

View attachment 1060302

Kit 3/4: Similar design, one in all yellow and one in all blue...

View attachment 1060303

Extras: La Liga badges, SS design and all collars the same.

Thanks in advance!!!!!
View attachment 143712View attachment 143711View attachment 143710View attachment 143709

Hey @New York State of Mind, got a new West Ham save and I knew where to come straight away. Your kits are fantastic!

Team: West Ham United (not the new badge)
Sponsor: Betway
Home: Claret and blue sleeves. Basic kit, no intricate textures. Simple claret and blue.
Away: Sky blue, with a claret horizontal stripe across the middle. In the top half, faint bubbles.
Third: Jet black, with faint iron-cross-thing textures.

Thanks mate!

Wasn't sure what you meant by iron cross texture so I did this for now. Let me know what you'd like to change.
View attachment 143695View attachment 143694View attachment 143693

Back