Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi, could someone please do me this seasons Celtic away (the black one) and third kit (the pink one) in SS style? no changes to be made so same sponsor and kit maker please

Would be well and truly appreciated if someone when they had a time to do the Parma home and away kit of 1999 for my parma save.. Fat chance..? Haha

And also, at the risk of sounding retarded.. how do i get these kits to appear? Once I've saved the image and tried to "compress" using my winrar and extract the individual kit to the appropriate folder, nothing appears despite clearing cache and re-loading in preferences.. Am i missing something here boys?

P.s - I have searched through the thread and have seen Parma ones have been made already but they won't open up.. says to contact admin

Team: KAS Eupen
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: ASPIRE Qatar
View attachment 127606
Colours: Home- Black with white trim
away- White with black trim
Third- Red with black trim
Extras/Notes:

Team: Crowborough Athletic
Kit Manufacturer: Macron (light blue on the home kit, white on the away kit)
Sponsor: ZBMC (only image I could find, but should be transparent rather than having a black background)
Home Kit: As seen below
View attachment 1076523
Away Kit: As seen below
View attachment 1076524
Extras/Notes: SS template please. Not too bothered about the FA Respect badge or the League badges being on the sleeves, so no need to add those.

Thanks very much in advance.

Are you still after these kits?

Would someone mind explaining to me how i can save these kits and get them to work?
I've tried saving them and compressing them into the kits file as per usual, but doesn't seem to work unless I'm downloading them from mediafire etc.. Really appreciate anyone taking 30 seconds out to explain..

Back