Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Would someone mind explaining to me how i can save these kits and get them to work?
I've tried saving them and compressing them into the kits file as per usual, but doesn't seem to work unless I'm downloading them from mediafire etc.. Really appreciate anyone taking 30 seconds out to explain..

Open each kit in a new browser, then save them onto your computer. Drag them into your Sports Interactive folder and then into Football Manager 2016. Then drag them into the Graphics folder (if there isn't one then just create one). Then change the config document it says the file name of your kits. For example, West Ham kits would be saved under west_ham_1 or something like that, so change that name to the name of your downloaded kit.

i hope that made sense, if not, then there's a few tutorials on YouTube that have worked for me. Hope it works for you!

Team: Crowborough Athletic
Kit Manufacturer: Macron (light blue on the home kit, white on the away kit)
Sponsor: ZBMC (only image I could find, but should be transparent rather than having a black background)
Home Kit: As seen below
View attachment 1076523
Away Kit: As seen below
View attachment 1076524
Extras/Notes: SS template please. Not too bothered about the FA Respect badge or the League badges being on the sleeves, so no need to add those.

Thanks very much in advance.

Working on these kits now mate, but is it a necessity for the sponsor to be ZBMC? The thing is, the file isn't png, and I can't find any png files for it. Is it okay if I change the sponsor or you pick another one or do you want me to try my best with ZBMC?

Working on these kits now mate, but is it a necessity for the sponsor to be ZBMC? The thing is, the file isn't png, and I can't find any png files for it. Is it okay if I change the sponsor or you pick another one or do you want me to try my best with ZBMC?

View attachment 127196View attachment 127195

Obviously these don't have any sponsors, but I like them anyway. If you want a sponsor, just give me a bell and I'll put it on. :)

View attachment 1078692View attachment 1078693

Obviously these don't have any sponsors, but I like them anyway. If you want a sponsor, just give me a bell and I'll put it on. :)

Appreciate the reply!
Yeah thats what i've been doing, putting it in the correct kits folder, and changing it to the appropriate config document but still doesn't appear. Bizarre. Thanks anyway

I can kind of do them, but due to schoolwork most requests could take a couple hours, maybe a day or two. Hope that's okay!

Ahh right mate well I've seen some of your kits and they're really good. Any chance you could do some for Bishop Auckland?

Badge
View attachment 126744
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Vest construction
View attachment 126746

Colours: Home- Blue & dark blue
View attachment 126745
away- Same as home but middle part white and outer par black
third if possible just all red.

Ahh right mate well I've seen some of your kits and they're really good. Any chance you could do some for Bishop Auckland?

Badge
View attachment 1079187
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Vest construction
View attachment 1079185

Colours: Home- Blue & dark blue
View attachment 1079186
away- Same as home but middle part white and outer par black
third if possible just all red.

View attachment 126670View attachment 126669View attachment 126668
Apologies that the kit design isn't bang on the same as your picture, but I really like the kits. Not too sure about the third, just because of how simple it is, but feedback would be great. Enjoy! :)

River Plate Third Kit.

Hello friends, as you can see I am new to the Forum.
I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I would like to ask a user to perform the third kit of River Plate.
Here is a recent pictures:
Many thanks and I hope that someone can perform the kit. ;)

View attachment 126667View attachment 126666

Hello friends, as you can see I am new to the Forum.
I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I would like to ask a user to perform the third kit of River Plate.
Here is a recent pictures:
Many thanks and I hope that someone can perform the kit. ;)

View attachment 1079269View attachment 1079270

Greetings! I will be able to create your kit for you! It will be ready for tomorrow.

Apologies that the kit design isn't bang on the same as your picture, but I really like the kits. Not too sure about the third, just because of how simple it is, but feedback would be great. Enjoy! :)

Can I be cheeky and ask for 1 more set?

Team: Morpeth
Badge -
View attachment 126623
Kit Manufacturer: Any
Sponsor: Any
Colours:
Home -
View attachment 126624

Away - Any design you choose as long as it's blue or blue & white.

Extras/Notes:

These kits are impressive!!

I'm after Guildford City kits please;

Home: Same design as below.

View attachment 126538

Away: Same design as below.

View attachment 126536

Third: Same design as below.

View attachment 126537

Kit Manufacturer: Can you do the home and away FIla, and then the away and third Nike (so theres 4 kits please).
Sponsor: None
Style: Same as the three examples above.

Thanks in advance!!!

Back