• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Nordlysbyen FK

Club : Nordlysbyen FK
Manufacture : Nike
Sponsor : Unibet
Home : Logo is uploaded, want a mix of those colours in the home shirt, you decide the dominant one(s).
Away : Thinking all white with some touch of the home colours in it, either in the way of a stripe etc.
Third : You decide.

Font: whatever you feel fits.

View attachment 1096875

Thanks man! How are things?

Not bad, apart from the spacebar not working on this site at random times. Not been in here much this year, jsut finished making my skin and custom leagues. only jsut started my first save.

making my own logo pack and updating to this seasons kits next week.. You?

Hi, I stepped away from the Sheffield FC save and I'm doing a FC United save! Also It's okay to not make the kits in SS style now!

Team: FC United of Manchester
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: NONE
Colours: Home: RED Away WHITE Third: BLUE
Extras/Notes: Use the England kit design for the home and away kit. Use the Manchester city third kit design for the third kit. I'll put those in the attachments!

Team: Olympique Lyonnais
Kit Manufacturer:
Adidas
Sponsor:
Mercedes-BenzColours: First (white red and blue) Second (light and darker blue with stripes)

Club : Nordlysbyen FK
Manufacture : Nike
Sponsor : Unibet
Home : Logo is uploaded, want a mix of those colours in the home shirt, you decide the dominant one(s).
Away : Thinking all white with some touch of the home colours in it, either in the way of a stripe etc.
Third : You decide.

Font: whatever you feel fits.

View attachment 1096875

Just trying my luck..

Hcull7P.png
zdCxmCD.png
Uq7SxFH.png

View attachment 1096691 View attachment 1096692
Team: Dresden
Kit Manufacturer: Puma
Sponsor: Instead of a sponsor, use the East German flag
Colours: Yellow and black
Extras/Notes: I'd like fantasy kits - 1, 2 and 3. kits.

I'd like the first kit to be yellow and black. Clean retro shirt. Yellow with black sleeves perhaps and the East German flag/logo in the center.
View attachment 1096693https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...vg/125px-Coat_of_arms_of_East_Germany.svg.png

The 2nd kit could be black with Yellow details, East German flag/logo in the center.

3rd kit could be something similar to this, only with the flag/logo in the center
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/24/article-1280986-09BBB9AA000005DC-286_468x456.jpg

Hopefully this satisfy you.

gjU8mZZ.png
IdjNdpv.png
QNCMJXx.png

hi, i'm sorry to be a pain but i put a request in for an Oldham kit a few pages back, i was wondering if someone could create these for me as people who have requested kits more recently than i have got them first,

thank you very much,

Niall

hi, i'm sorry to be a pain but i put a request in for an Oldham kit a few pages back, i was wondering if someone could create these for me as people who have requested kits more recently than i have got them first,

thank you very much,

Niall

try the request thread on sortitoutsi, prob a bit more active.

thank you very much,

Niall

Its very early morning here, I'll try to get your request done once I return home from work this evening later.

Worry not, my friend! ;)

Club : Forest Green Rovers
Manufacturer : Puma
Sponsor : Tesla Motors
Home : Green from the logo below and white
Away : Black and green
Third : Up to you

View attachment 110583

Thanks a lot man!

Team: Tianjin Quanjian
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: