Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Team: Woolwich Arsenal
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: O2 (Arsenal sponsor before Fly Emirates)
Colours: Home - Maroon & Gold Away - Gold & White Third - Blue & Neon Green
Extras/Notes: Any design you like with all of them is fine with me! Here is the Woolwich Arsenal logo that was made for me to use in the kits.
View attachment 110336

Hey
Yes i would like the home kit to be red and blue like the M. City kit from this image and the home kit with the same colour like those used in Lyon kit from the attached image.

Thanks

You have specific color for home / away / third kit?
Hey
Yes i would like the home kit to be red and blue like the M. City kit from this image and the home kit with the same colour like those used in Lyon kit from the attached image for third kit you can make any combination of red blue and white and what template you like most.

Thanks

Team: Woolwich Arsenal
Sponsor: O2 (Arsenal sponsor before Fly Emirates)
Colours: Home - Maroon & Gold Away - Gold & White Third - Blue & Neon Green
Extras/Notes: Any design you like with all of them is fine with me! Here is the Woolwich Arsenal logo that was made for me to use in the kits.
View attachment 1097927

Here they are, mate :)

eMaAcN4.png
d8udC5j.png
xootgTj.png

Those look absolutely sick! I just realized though I am not sure how to add these into the game...

No worries mate.

1) Create XML file to match club ID and your graphic kit --> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/356779-kit-guide-how-make-config-file-using-fmxml-video.html

2) Guide on how to insert kits into FM, altho guide about fm15, I guess it should be the same for other version of FM as well --> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/50704-how-insert-kits-into-football-manager.html

Hey
Yes i would like the home kit to be red and blue like the M. City kit from this image and the home kit with the same colour like those used in Lyon kit from the attached image for third kit you can make any combination of red blue and white and what template you like most.

Thanks

Here you are mate...hopefully it is what you want

i7k9U2I.png
FQIW1UW.png
mXbuLnz.png

Sorry

Team:
Kit Manufacturer:
Sponsor:
Colours:
Extras/Notes:

It will be very much helpful for other kitmakers as well if you could paste some picture too

Team: Atlanta United
Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
Sponsor: This in gold. http://logonoid.com/images/cdw-logo.png
Colours: Same as in 3d match engine
Extras/Notes: The home kit needs 5 stripes on the front as there is 5 on the club's badge.
Can I have the config file as well please?

Thanks

Team: Atlanta United
Kit Manufacturer: New Balance
Sponsor: This in gold. http://logonoid.com/images/cdw-logo.png
Colours: Same as in 3d match engine
Extras/Notes: The home kit needs 5 stripes on the front as there is 5 on the club's badge.
Can I have the config file as well please?

Thanks

I don't know whats the color in 3D match engine, mate. Appreciate if you can include them together in your reply..

Team: Stockport County logo here
Sponsor: Viridor

Home:
Exactly like this image please

Away:
Like the grey shirt in this image -but can you swap the black for the main blue from the home shirt

Third:
Like the shirt in this image - but the red and black swapped for the two blues from the home shirt and the silver to be the grey of the away please.

Thanks pal,

Hello please can you do these kits for Canterbury City for me

Team: Canterbury City
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Robinsons Solicitors
Colours: Purple - Home, Green - Away
Extras/Notes:

As per attached images

View attachment 1098179View attachment 1098180View attachment 1098181View attachment 1098182

Thank you

Here they are, mate

OasbZfz.png
KYtR4Tw.png

Just realised they are not as image u want....here's quick fix, albeit arm slightly darker color to give it more modern nike look lol

Gaaur9t.png
lc2AKDH.png

Last edited:
Hi, I've just finished a National Hero achievement and need kits for Stirling Albion

Team: Stirling Albion
Kit Manufacturer: Macron
Sponsor: Microsoft
Colours: Home: Ajax Red, White stripes at bottom of sleeves. Away: Amber/Yellow, Navy left shoulder.
Extras/Notes: Could you add just the monument from the crest into the body of the home kit but subtly into the design, like a deeper red?

Team: Leeds United
Kit Manufacturer: Kappa
Sponsor: 32 Red
Home kit: Like this Wigan third kit, but with a yellow stripe across the front instead of the red one, and a blue collar instead of a red one. Also with the sponsor logo in white.
Away kit: Black with silver sleeves and silver trim. Also have the Leeds badge as silver, instead of yellow and blue, to suit the kit.

Team: Stockport County logo here
Sponsor: Viridor

Home:
Exactly like this image please

Away:
Like the grey shirt in this image -but can you swap the black for the main blue from the home shirt

Third:
Like the shirt in this image - but the red and black swapped for the two blues from the home shirt and the silver to be the grey of the away please.

Thanks pal,

Home and away kit. I try to ask help from another forumer to create template for your third kit.

l9h9JNQ.png
In7KeDs.png

Back