Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Thanks in advance - born...
Can you sort me out the third shirt please bud, not got photoshop on my new pc yet...
Team: Stockport County logo here
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Viridor
Third:
Like the shirt in this image - but the red and black swapped for the two blues from the home shirt and the silver to be the grey of the away please.

Thanks pal,

Home and away kit. I try to ask help from another forumer to create template for your third kit.

l9h9JNQ.png
In7KeDs.png

Home shirts great pal, but for the away can i get a copy of the other shirt in the image ( the grey one - i did say that in the original post... )

Thanks guys.

Can you sort me out the third shirt please bud, not got photoshop on my new pc yet...

Home shirts great pal, but for the away can i get a copy of the other shirt in the image ( the grey one - i did say that in the original post... )

Thanks guys.

You meant the third kit? Yeah sorry bud I'm not that proficient yet to create such template. Luckily we got good guy wkdsoul here

I'll have a go tomo or tuesday.

Thanks bud! Can share the template later?

Hey,

I replaced my old kits with two kits from here and the second kit dosen't work (i've made this 10 times and it worked but now i can't get it to work).
I try to delete cache and reload another skin or replace the kits with old ones from my backup but i get the same result.

Any advice?

View attachment 109746

Team: Leeds United
Kit Manufacturer: Kappa
Sponsor: 32 Red
Home kit: Like this Wigan third kit, but with a yellow stripe across the front instead of the red one, and a blue collar instead of a red one. Also with the sponsor logo in white.
Away kit: Black with silver sleeves and silver trim. Also have the Leeds badge as silver, instead of yellow and blue, to suit the kit.

V9Hmww1.png
Z86LJWK.png

Hi, I've just finished a National Hero achievement and need kits for Stirling Albion

Team: Stirling Albion
Kit Manufacturer: Macron
Sponsor: Microsoft
Colours: Home: Ajax Red, White stripes at bottom of sleeves. Away: Amber/Yellow, Navy left shoulder.
Extras/Notes: Could you add just the monument from the crest into the body of the home kit but subtly into the design, like a deeper red?

TEAM - Halifax
Kit Manufacturer - Adidas
Sponsor - D Jones Quality Butchers (please just add it manually)
Colours - Home Kit Blue with a bit of white (not stripes) Away kit - Whatever, just not anything black

I mean this one i was after the grey one

lol okay I'll rework on it once I get back home

TEAM - Halifax
Colours - Home Kit Blue with a bit of white (not stripes) Away kit - Whatever, just not anything black

does this the same D Jones Quality Butchers? If it is I'll just recreate the logo and put as ur kit sponsor

https://www.facebook.com/Djonesqualitybutcher/

Hi, I've just finished a National Hero achievement and need kits for Stirling Albion

Colours: Home: Ajax Red, White stripes at bottom of sleeves. Away: Amber/Yellow, Navy left shoulder.
Extras/Notes: Could you add just the monument from the crest into the body of the home kit but subtly into the design, like a deeper red?

I saw same request in sortitoutsi, so follow exactly like your detailed request in sortitoutsi or just follow simple request as ur quote above?

Currently I'm working on the monument crest to put into body of home kit..

TEAM - Halifax

Too bad I don't have Facebook, and I live in another country too, haha. Tried to recreate the logo but they guy in hat seem too vague for me to recreate it.

If you got clearer pic I might be able to put it onto your kit, unless you fine with just wordings as kit sponsor (hopefully lol)

JPSPa3B.png
ckvEwa1.png

Too bad I don't have Facebook, and I live in another country too, haha. Tried to recreate the logo but they guy in hat seem too vague for me to recreate it.

If you got clearer pic I might be able to put it onto your kit, unless you fine with just wordings as kit sponsor (hopefully lol)

JPSPa3B.png
ckvEwa1.png

they are spot on mate thank you

Here they are mate..although the monument crest bit subtle I think

0X1ATS9.png
5Y7beN7.png

Back