Request Your Kits Here!

Hi there,
I have attached the kits for you. The sponsor on the home shirt does not fit with the colours so perhaps link an alternative sponsor? I will happily edit that for you just let me know the changes. Hope you like them :)
Thanks

itsAKDB, do you mind trying your hands at this too?

Yes sorry! Horizontal stripes ◡̈ thanks!
Khc07uV.png

wE5jwJe.png

YcWtAqK.png

2T0sRYe.png

What about this as the home?
I have attached both nike and adidas kits just to see what you prefer!
Also, were you fine with the away?
If @itsAKDB does it it will probably look better

Last edited:
Nuneaton need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by Unilever
Crusaders need a new home and away kit
Huddersfield need a new home and away and third kit to be sponsored by UPS
Linfield need a new home and away and third kit to be sponsored by Facebook

The journey continues ;)
Nuneaton_home1.pngNuneaton_home2.pngNuneaton_home3.pngNuneaton_away1.pngNuneaton_away2.pngNuneaton_away3.pngCrusaders_home1.pngCrusaders_home2.pngCrusaders_home3.pngCrusaders_away1.pngCrusaders_away2.pngCrusaders_away3.pngHTFC_home1.pngHTFC_home2.pngHTFC_home3.pngHTFC_away1.pngHTFC_away2.pngHTFC_away3.pngHTFC_third1.pngHTFC_third2.pngHTFC_third3.pngLinfield_home1.pngLinfield_home2.pngLinfield_away1.pngLinfield_away2.pngLinfield_third1.pngLinfield_third2.png

@jaykaysss I'll get there eventually mate :LOL:

@Kodjia Master
Are you using photoshop for your kits? If you are, try this template pack https://www.fmscout.com/a-pr-kits-templates-megapack.html it's got a lot more patterns and designs and better resolution (420x420)
@Kodjia Master
Are you using photoshop for your kits? If you are, try this template pack https://www.fmscout.com/a-pr-kits-templates-megapack.html it's got a lot more patterns and designs and better resolution (420x420)
I like the look of the but there aren't as many templates. For example only three for under armour? Do you have any extra designs?

I like the look of the but there aren't as many templates. For example only three for under armour? Do you have any extra designs?

You can just move elements from one design to another mate. Grab the folder of one kit element from one .psd file for example 'collar' and drag it over to another window and drop it on another .psd and turn the existing one off. Or turn the logos off from one .psd and drag over new ones if someone wants an underarmour or new balance kit because there aren't many templates for those.

You can just move elements from one design to another mate. Grab the folder of one kit element from one .psd file for example 'collar' and drag it over to another window and drop it on another .psd and turn the existing one off. Or turn the logos off from one .psd and drag over new ones if someone wants an underarmour or new balance kit because there aren't many templates for those.
Ok

1595489112866.png

@itsAKDB What to do from here? I ma not particularly experienced with moving elements and what not. Would it still work with GIMP?

Napoli
Supplier: Nike
Sponsor: Fly Emirates
Home: OG blue and white
Away: black and blue with design
Third: random, what ever you wanna try

thank you

still looking for these to be done?

Thanks for them @itsAKDB much appreciated buddy this is the final list for now lol
So the Watford one you've just done instead the words kelme can you replace it with the kelme word and logo like the photo I've attatched
Willenhall Swifts what are the same as the attached team below however can I have different kit design and sponsor and manufacturer etc
Sutton United need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by FedEx
Hearts need a new home and away and third kit to be sponsored by Instagram
Bradford Park Avenue need a Home and away and third kit to be sponsored by MasterCard
Stoke CIty need a new home and away kit Bet365 is there sponsor
Reading need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by Guiness
Bristol city need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by Natwest
Lazio need a home and away and third new kit sponsor to be Twitter
Stuttgart need a home away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Boavista need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Hereford fc need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
BATE need a home and away and third kit whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Tigres need a home and away and third sponsor to be vodafone
Ferencvarosi need a home and away and third kit doing sponsor to be ee
Loughborough foxes just need Home Kit doing and away kit whichever sponsor or manufacturer light blue for home kit please as main colour and white as main colour for the away
Radcliffe Olympic need a home and away and third kitwhichever sponsor or manufacturer
Shrewsbury Town need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Club America need a home and away and third kit sponsor to be gift gafg
FC Red Bull salzburg need a home and away and third kit whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Chesterfield FC need a home and away and third kit doing
FC inter Turku need a home and away and third kit doing sponsor to be o2
Ac Ajaccio need a home and away and third kit whichever manufacturer and sponsor
Peterborough need. A home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
And finally need a home and away kit for Dagenham and Redbridge whichever manufacturer and sega as the sponsor
Halesowen town need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer

Really appreciate you doing these whenever you get chance :)

Attachments

• WILLENHALL LOGO.png
    WILLENHALL LOGO.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 659.png
    659.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 47
  • LOUGHBOROUGH LOGO BIG.png
    LOUGHBOROUGH LOGO BIG.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 10 (3).pngy.png
    10 (3).pngy.png