Request Your Kits Here!

Thanks for them @itsAKDB much appreciated buddy this is the final list for now lol
So the Watford one you've just done instead the words kelme can you replace it with the kelme word and logo like the photo I've attatched
Willenhall Swifts what are the same as the attached team below however can I have different kit design and sponsor and manufacturer etc
Sutton United need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by FedEx
Hearts need a new home and away and third kit to be sponsored by Instagram
Bradford Park Avenue need a Home and away and third kit to be sponsored by MasterCard
Stoke CIty need a new home and away kit Bet365 is there sponsor
Reading need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by Guiness
Bristol city need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by Natwest
Lazio need a home and away and third new kit sponsor to be Twitter
Stuttgart need a home away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Boavista need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Hereford fc need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
BATE need a home and away and third kit whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Tigres need a home and away and third sponsor to be vodafone
Ferencvarosi need a home and away and third kit doing sponsor to be ee
Loughborough foxes just need Home Kit doing and away kit whichever sponsor or manufacturer light blue for home kit please as main colour and white as main colour for the away
Radcliffe Olympic need a home and away and third kitwhichever sponsor or manufacturer
Shrewsbury Town need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Club America need a home and away and third kit sponsor to be gift gafg
FC Red Bull salzburg need a home and away and third kit whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Chesterfield FC need a home and away and third kit doing
FC inter Turku need a home and away and third kit doing sponsor to be o2
Ac Ajaccio need a home and away and third kit whichever manufacturer and sponsor
Peterborough need. A home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
And finally need a home and away kit for Dagenham and Redbridge whichever manufacturer and sega as the sponsor
Halesowen town need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer

Really appreciate you doing these whenever you get chance :)
I did these Sutton kits for my kit pack if you want them?
O5pxNb1.png
ri2EFrY.png
X2XtSsr.png

Thanks for them @itsAKDB much appreciated buddy this is the final list for now lol
So the Watford one you've just done instead the words kelme can you replace it with the kelme word and logo like the photo I've attatched
Willenhall Swifts what are the same as the attached team below however can I have different kit design and sponsor and manufacturer etc
Sutton United need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by FedEx
Hearts need a new home and away and third kit to be sponsored by Instagram
Bradford Park Avenue need a Home and away and third kit to be sponsored by MasterCard
Stoke CIty need a new home and away kit Bet365 is there sponsor
Reading need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by Guiness
Bristol city need a new home and away kit to be sponsored by Natwest
Lazio need a home and away and third new kit sponsor to be Twitter
Stuttgart need a home away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Boavista need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Hereford fc need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
BATE need a home and away and third kit whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Tigres need a home and away and third sponsor to be vodafone
Ferencvarosi need a home and away and third kit doing sponsor to be ee
Loughborough foxes just need Home Kit doing and away kit whichever sponsor or manufacturer light blue for home kit please as main colour and white as main colour for the away
Radcliffe Olympic need a home and away and third kitwhichever sponsor or manufacturer
Shrewsbury Town need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Club America need a home and away and third kit sponsor to be gift gafg
FC Red Bull salzburg need a home and away and third kit whichever sponsor or manufacturer
Chesterfield FC need a home and away and third kit doing
FC inter Turku need a home and away and third kit doing sponsor to be o2
Ac Ajaccio need a home and away and third kit whichever manufacturer and sponsor
Peterborough need. A home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer
And finally need a home and away kit for Dagenham and Redbridge whichever manufacturer and sega as the sponsor
Halesowen town need a home and away and third kit doing whichever sponsor or manufacturer

Really appreciate you doing these whenever you get chance :)

Jeez you don't ask for much do ya :p I will get through them though no problems. The Watford, which is it you want doing?

This one mate and can I have sponsor changed to American airlines bud ? Like the away one you did for me ? and ? I know pal gave you a right list there thanks though it is appreciated lol

Attachments

• Watford_Home3.png
    Watford_Home3.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 64
This one mate and can I have sponsor changed to American airlines bud ? Like the away one you did for me ? and ? I know pal gave you a right list there thanks though it is appreciated lol

Let me drop you this one before I start anything new
Watford_Home3.png

I've assembled a new crest for them because I couldn't stand the quality of the one you posted :LOL: but all i wanted to know is do you want it any more exciting than this or am I on the right lines?

Willenhall_home1.png

I've assembled a new crest for them because I couldn't stand the quality of the one you posted :LOL: but all i wanted to know is do you want it any more exciting than this or am I on the right lines?

View attachment 511808
Erm can do it more exciting if you want pal lol and I need X2 of these different sponsors and manufacturers cause basically they am rivals but have the same crest and colours :)

Erm can do it more exciting if you want pal lol and I need X2 of these different sponsors and manufacturers cause basically they am rivals but have the same crest and colours :)
You need x2 home and x2 away, both roughly the same but with different sponsors and manufacturers?

@itsAKDB WOW. What amazing kits! I think I will leave the kit making to you in future. Keep up the good work
Mate I've been doing it for 7 years give or take, you've been doing it for what, 4 days? It's just repetition and you learn how to do things quicker and how to make things look as good as possible.

You need x2 home and x2 away, both roughly the same but with different sponsors and manufacturers?

Mate I've been doing it for 7 years give or take, you've been doing it for what, 4 days? It's just repetition and you learn how to do things quicker and how to make things look as good as possible.
Yes mate just make the designs different also bud

You don't happen to know anyone who does 3d kits do you @itsAKDB mate ?

Team: Everton
Brand: Nike
Sponsor: Samsung

Home- Blue and white with a lowkey style on the front, like man united cream kit
away- Black with a style like chelseas black kit from this year
third- whatever you fancy!

thank you

You don't happen to know anyone who does 3d kits do you @itsAKDB mate ?

the only one i really know of is 'jroberts' on FMScout he's done 3d kits for the past year or so and his kits are the ones I use. Not sure if he takes requests but can't hurt to ask.