Tsingtao
San Miguel
here we go then
Woking FC_H.pngWoking FC_A.pngWoking FC_3.png
Nuneaton_H.pngNuneaton_A.pngNuneaton_3.png
Wrexham_H.pngWrexham_A.pngWrexham_3.png
Dinamo Zagreb_H.pngDinamo Zagreb_A.pngDinamo Zagreb_3.png
PAOK_H.pngPAOK_A.pngPAOK_3.png

@itsAKDB hello mate, any chance you could make me a white Deportivo shirt with Purple and gold detail?
Same sponsor Telefonica and Nike.

Cheers man.

Fantastic again bud you want sponsors now for the rest as and when you can get around to them ?
I don't think I'll be starting them tonight mate, wife's had to go hospital and i'm just finishing off this deportivo one then coming offline for a bit clear my head. But we'll get to it tomorrow morning if everything is running smoothly again.

I don't think I'll be starting them tonight mate, wife's had to go hospital and i'm just finishing off this deportivo one then coming offline for a bit clear my head. But we'll get to it tomorrow morning if everything is running smoothly again.
No worries mate family's most important pal get that sorted ? hope your wife's ok

First season back in the CL since the Makaay days, wanted a fancy little number to freshen it up (y)(y)
Am happy with it, but let me know what you think -
Deportivo LC_4.png

No worries mate family's most important pal get that sorted ? hope your wife's ok
She seems to be on the mend fingers crossed, so should be able to start on after the school run. Sponsors/ideas?

Good to hear bud ?? like I say there's no rush on them anyway and sponsors I'm thinking these
Netflix
Disney plus
Capital one
Nationwide
NatWest
Costa
Bp
And general idea got in my head is these are like new clubs/ Phoenix clubs but almost Abit like Salford like they've got money behind so shouldn't be in the league there in aha so just put that idea into the shirt aha

Good to hear bud ?? like I say there's no rush on them anyway and sponsors I'm thinking these
Netflix
Disney plus
Capital one
Nationwide
NatWest
Costa
Bp
And general idea got in my head is these are like new clubs/ Phoenix clubs but almost Abit like Salford like they've got money behind so shouldn't be in the league there in aha so just put that idea into the shirt aha
Does this list reflect the list of teams going top to bottom so Netflix=Isle of Wight etc?

Doesn't really matter bud tbf instead of Costa do Barclays instead
Righty-ho let's begin
IoWLions_H.pngIoWLions_A.pngIoWLions_3.pngAFC Isle of Wight Lions logo 1.pngAFC Isle of Wight Lions logo 2.png
Great Yarmouth_H.pngGreat Yarmouth_A.pngGreat Yarmouth_3.pngGreat Yarmouth logo 1.pngGreat Yarmouth logo 2.png
Guernsey FC_H.pngGuernsey FC_A.pngGuernsey FC_3.pngGuernsey FC logo 1.pngGuernsey FC logo 2.png
Guernsey have got a lovely third kit. Delighted with that one. Right it's been a longggg couple of days mate so i'll finish these up tomorrow (y)
Isle of Man_H.pngIsle of Man_A.pngIsle of Man_3.pngIoM logo 1.pngIoM logo 2.png
Jersey Bulls_H.pngJersey Bulls_A.pngJersey Bulls_3.pngJersey Bulls logo 1.pngJersey Bulls logo 2.png
just done the home and logo for Lake District AFC, I thought it would make sense if it looked like they were playing in a cardigan idk just go with it. Will finish these up tomorrow then do Macclesfield.
Lake District AFC_H.pngLake District AFC_A.pngLake District AFC_3.pngLake District logo 1.pnglake district logo 2.png

Last edited:
Love this pal !
Yeah I really liked those Great Yarmouth ones, the creativity is flowing aha - just keep an eye on that post I'll just add everything in there instead of spamming the thread

Yeah I really liked those Great Yarmouth ones, the creativity is flowing aha - just keep an eye on that post I'll just add everything in there instead of spamming the thread
Sound bud not a problem aha and mate tbf there all good but I'd defo say that third and second kit for great Yarmouth are class aha