Results day 2011.

Joel`

Reaction score
I know the Irish leaving cert results came out today but nobody will be on to post as they will prob all be out getting drunk ;)

Getting my GCSE's next Thursday morning. Haven't been worried until I seen this thread.
Now kacking it.

From someone who has been through the nervousness of it all: Pwned, all of you :p

Hope you get what you want/need

One of my greatest (some would say only) talents is to remain impervious to stuff that could potentially **** up my life forever. Therefore, I don't give a ****. Not expecting to get the grades I need because I did ****** all work, but hey. If I do, great. If I don't, meh, I'll do something else.

I hope you all get terrible results and up having to go to a horrible uni like Hull.

I hope you all get terrible results and up having to go to a horrible uni like Hull.

Hull's totally awesome.

GC:
images

Tbf, Hull isn't as bad as Bradford. Does Bradford even have a Uni? If it does, I feel sorry for whoever goes there. (Joel')

Get my GSCE result next week, does anyone know what time is the earlist to get the results?, isit when school normally starts, or a specific time - 2 another specific time?

Tbf, Hull isn't as bad as Bradford. Does Bradford even have a Uni? If it does, I feel sorry for whoever goes there. (Joel')

It does indeed.
images

mmmmm, concrete.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Get my GSCE result next week, does anyone know what time is the earlist to get the results?, isit when school normally starts, or a specific time - 2 another specific time?

Every school is different, they should send you a letter on what you need to do. And for those on A-levels and applied to uni, track should update sometime in the morning.

It does indeed.
images

mmmmm, concrete.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Every school is different, they should send you a letter on what you need to do. And for those on A-levels and applied to uni, track should update sometime in the morning.

Christ. That building looks like a DWP building

Every school is different, they should send you a letter on what you need to do. And for those on A-levels and applied to uni, track should update sometime in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok thanks for that :D, i should be getting something soon then.

If I fail-which I'm pretty certain that I will-then I'll go for an apprenticeship somewhere.

If I pass, another year of doing sweet **** all and not paying for my dental cover!

Normally year 11's go in the morning, year 10's go in dinner time; but as Joel said every school's different. If your school doesn't tell you ringthem or something mate.