Results day 2011.

anticipating straight A'S / A*s but won't get higher than a D in physics 1B wasn't actually taught it lol it was multiple choice so i put A as every answer

anticipating straight A'S / A*s but won't get higher than a D in physics 1B wasn't actually taught it lol it was multiple choice so i put A as every answer
AAA*AAA*A*D has a nice ring to it.

How do you get an A/A* in Maths and fail Physics? :p
many reasons, it is the easiest maths module, i was taught it (when i say i wasnt taught physics, i mean it litterally) and finally, probably the biggest reason, on the night before the maths exam i revised, on the night before the physics exam i went to FC united and woke up with a hangover ;)

Exams are kinding always iffy for me.I dont really panic but when Im studying I barley feel like im actually doing anything but when I get results I always do better than I expect.Except for French.I always fail that and I have no intention of doing anything about it.**** of a subject with a **** teacher.Ah well Ill prob just get a job afterwards if I dont get what I want.If i can find one.Id nearly be better off.Id be making money and Id probably still be as knowledgeable but without a shiny Degree.400 is alot to aim for out of 600.Teaching or Vet Nursing it is.

many reasons, it is the easiest maths module, i was taught it (when i say i wasnt taught physics, i mean it litterally) and finally, probably the biggest reason, on the night before the maths exam i revised, on the night before the physics exam i went to FC united and woke up with a hangover ;)

You revised for a GCSE? Newb.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Exams are kinding always iffy for me.I dont really panic but when Im studying I barley feel like im actually doing anything but when I get results I always do better than I expect.Except for French.I always fail that and I have no intention of doing anything about it.**** of a subject with a **** teacher.Ah well Ill prob just get a job afterwards if I dont get what I want.If i can find one.Id nearly be better off.Id be making money and Id probably still be as knowledgeable but without a shiny Degree.400 is alot to aim for out of 600.Teaching or Vet Nursing it is.

French? Are you sure you don't mean English? :p

Haven't looked at any Uni's or Courses yet, probably should ah well. Failed my English because I wrote 3 paragraphs and then gave up, realised i hadn't written an English essay all year so had no idea what to do. Dropped it anyway so no biggie.
Is it really that hard to write bullshit.I usually plagerise some random movies but really **** it up so they dont know its plagerised.I remember doing an Alien vs Preadtor/Cloverfield essay.Now that I come to think of it.They probably did realise that one.

You revised for a GCSE? Newb.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

French? Are you sure you don't mean English? :p
:p Im terrible at spelling but I always do alright.I have a great imagination and plenty of bullshit to fill the pages.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Its not even that Im bad at English(its my first language)Im bad at spelling and I never look at what I type so it always comes out wrong.Man when I read it back sometimes I think this guy is retarded and then I realise it was me that typed it. :)

I'm about to start my 2 years of hard graft for my Leaving Cert when I go back. Not looking forward to it in subjects like French and Maths.

My choice subjects (Biology, Business and Geography) should be fine as I'm good at them then I am good at english if i put some work into it.

I love Irish so I have no problem working hard for that and sure I going to the Gaeltacht helps with that.

I hate French and I have a 1 in 3 chance of doing alright (some form of C) in it anyway depending on the teacher I get if not Im going to really struggle.

Maths I'm finding difficult and I will need to work a lot for that especially as that gets us 25 extra CAO points if we do Higher level.

Ohwell I will be a football manager when I'm older anyway

i go to a catholic boys grammar school, revising for gcse's is mandatory ;)
Was there a practical on *** ed. :p

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I'm about to start my 2 years of hard graft for my Leaving Cert when I go back. Not looking forward to it in subjects like French and Maths.

My choice subjects (Biology, Business and Geography) should be fine as I'm good at them then I am good at english if i put some work into it.

I love Irish so I have no problem working hard for that and sure I going to the Gaeltacht helps with that.

I hate French and I have a 1 in 3 chance of doing alright (some form of C) in it anyway depending on the teacher I get if not Im going to really struggle.

Maths I'm finding difficult and I will need to work a lot for that especially as that gets us 25 extra CAO points if we do Higher level.

Ohwell I will be a football manager when I'm older anyway
Same really except for the loving Irish the higher level maths and the Business(Im doing history)
Biology is no cake walk.If your not ready it will hit you like a ton of bricks.I liked it in 4th year.Im doing alright.Im getting A's but there class tests.For the leaving cert Im not so sure.Im going into 6th this year.Geog is alright not too difficult but some areas of it get boring like learning about France and the BMW(Connacht) and Dublin.Good luck tho.

Catholic? Explains why you weren't taught Physics, then. ;)
i'm not actually catholic, neither are my parents its just my local primary school was cathoilic so i went there and then all my mate were going to the grammar school so i followed. catholicism in catholic schools really isn't anything like how its stereotyped, i haven't been to mass in 4 years at the school and don't plan to. most teachers aren't catholic.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

1st of all, that is racism but since i myself are not catholic i'm not offended ;). if it was a dig at all boys schools, we are linked to a girls school and sometimes have joint lessons with them. catholic schools are nothing like the media makes them out to be, i have never prayed in my life and my school hasn't made me also many muslims attend the school.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Same really except for the loving Irish the higher level maths and the Business(Im doing history)
Biology is no cake walk.If your not ready it will hit you like a ton of bricks.I liked it in 4th year.Im doing alright.Im getting A's but there class tests.For the leaving cert Im not so sure.Im going into 6th this year.Geog is alright not too difficult but some areas of it get boring like learning about France and the BMW(Connacht) and Dublin.Good luck tho.

I know Biology isnt as easy in 5th and 6th year but Im prepared for it if you know what I mean. I know geography will be boring at times but I find it so easy that It will be a grand class to go into. the teachers in my school are legends too.

Is it really that hard to write bullshit.I usually plagerise some random movies but really **** it up so they dont know its plagerised.I remember doing an Alien vs Preadtor/Cloverfield essay.Now that I come to think of it.They probably did realise that one.

Sadly the internet wasn't within my grasp in the exam hall but yeah, my coursework could take me up to an E.

Safe to say, I'm absolutely ******** myself for tomorrow morning.