Results day 2011.

Getting my Science and English results back soon (I don't have a clue what day). I'm bricking it for my English results, however, I'm quite confident with my science resits.

Getting my Science and English results back soon (I don't have a clue what day). I'm bricking it for my English results, however, I'm quite confident with my science resits.

A-levels or GCSE's? English sucks anyway. ;)

This year only waiting for Italian, (only in year 10 now lool) but I hope I can get an A, so I can do my A-Level next year.

GCSE's. Only subject that I'm good at is maths, I've heard that's solid at A-Level. But yeah English does suck. ;)

GCSE results day is the 25th. Maths is one of the hardest A-levels, but if you work hard and are good at it, it's no problem.

Our schools results day is on my birthday :D (25th)

That's not a good thing!

And your happy about that?!?

If you get **** results thats your birthday ruined

Nice and positive then :)

From someone who has been through the nervousness of it all: Pwned, all of you :p

Hope you get what you want/need

Well you're a bit of a ****, aren't you? ;)

One of my greatest (some would say only) talents is to remain impervious to stuff that could potentially **** up my life forever. Therefore, I don't give a ****. Not expecting to get the grades I need because I did ****** all work, but hey. If I do, great. If I don't, meh, I'll do something else.

God knows what else you'll do. You spend your life on the internet along with the rest of us. If you fail, you'll end up being a fork-lift truck driver. Or something.

I hope you all get terrible results and up having to go to a horrible uni like Hull.

Well... I hope.. Erm. Uh. I hope you get Herpes!

If I don't get an A in history I will take my own life.

If I don't get an A in Spanish, I will take someone else's life. Possibly my Mancunian Spanish teacher's. Or my Spanish teacher from Spain, whose accent is so appalling I can hardly understand her in English, let alone Spanish.

------

Seriously, though - need 3 Bs for Sheffield (Hispanic Studies / History + Spanish). If I don't get in, I'm going travelling me thinks. After about a week or bawling my eyes out over my epic fail-ness.

I was so calm on my results day, was very unusual. I know they're just GCSEs but it was almost like I couldn't give a ****.

Helped that I did better than I thought I would.

**** bricking it for my AS results 2morrow :/ Im on holiday so having them emailed to me. Time difference means that I should have the email by the time I wake up. I need an A in history really and hoping for Bs in Maths, Biology and Chemistry. Doubt I'll get that but I'm hoping. Resits January 2K12 here I come!

Gettingt my AS results tomorrow. We get them online but I'm not gonna fall for the they come on at 12 trick.

Reckon I got B C C U

U being English Language.

Gettingt my AS results tomorrow. We get them online but I'm not gonna fall for the they come on at 12 trick.

Reckon I got B C C U

U being English Language.

What grades do you need for the unis you're looking at? Did you write Spanish for that English exam? :p

What grades do you need for the unis you're looking at? Did you write Spanish for that English exam? :p

Haven't looked at any Uni's or Courses yet, probably should ah well. Failed my English because I wrote 3 paragraphs and then gave up, realised i hadn't written an English essay all year so had no idea what to do. Dropped it anyway so no biggie.

Haven't looked at any Uni's or Courses yet, probably should ah well. Failed my English because I wrote 3 paragraphs and then gave up, realised i hadn't written an English essay all year so had no idea what to do. Dropped it anyway so no biggie.

I need to book open days when I get home next week. Would be a good idea for you to do the same :p

Ah to be young again was bothered when my results came out simply beacuse no point worrying about something you cant change good luck all though, think it may be safe to say the majority of you will be better on FM than A level :p

just getting some module results on the 25th
just starting year 11 so can still resit but hope i dont have to!