Results day 2011.

my results today:
HISTORY B UNIT 1 088 a*
MATHEMATICS UNIT 1 TIER H 080 a*
RELIGIOUS STUDIES 10 076 b
PHYSICS UNIT 1B (PAPER) 047 a*

See, I had the idea with GCSEs, just don't do ANY work at all. Didn't fail anything.

Didn't translate quite so well with A-Levels, mind...

My exact mentality! Unfortunately it didn't work in AS as I am now out of school and apprenticeship seeking! XD

My exact mentality! Unfortunately it didn't work in AS as I am now out of school and apprenticeship seeking! XD

Luckily I'm hot **** at interviews, so I got myself a place at Glamorgan doing a course that required higher grades than the one I went for and failed initially. :p

Luckily I'm hot **** at interviews, so I got myself a place at Glamorgan doing a course that required higher grades than the one I went for and failed initially. :p

Wales.

What did you go for initially?

Don't be 'atin' on English Lit.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

And you can keep your **** virginity in tact in Wales!

Very valid point, the distraction of sheep just proves too much of a hurdle.

It's quite hard to do that tbf. Joss has SOME redeeming features after all.

Indeed, and I have tonnes obviously. ;)

Less off topic jeez, we're supposed to be lolling at GCSEs.

Quite disappointed with my GCSE's! Ahh well got another year to put 'em right! :)

Well done to those who are celebrating good results.

To those who didn't do so well, remember;

1. It's the taking part that counts
2. It's not the end of the world
3. I don't like gherkin on my big macs.

Last edited:
Do C1 & C2 when you do C3 & C4. Makes them easy!

I want to have confidence going into C3 and C4 and know what I got already so I wanna do them in January

Did like no revision for GCSE's, and didn't get lower than a c. A in english too. Gotta work hard to AS I suppose.

2 A's, 7 B's and 3 c's.

NOT BAD.

Did like no revision for GCSE's, and didn't get lower than a c. A in english too. Gotta work hard to AS I suppose.

2 A's, 7 B's and 3 c's.

NOT BAD.

Congratulations man. Bet you and your family was pleased with those results.

2 A's, 7 B's and 3 c's.

NOT BAD.

Nearly the same as me, with exactly the same workload. So long as you don't get lower than a C on anything it really doesn't matter. It's all about maximising the effort-to-results ratio, and we've got it down pat. ;)