Results day 2011.

In Year 10, and i only got 2 reuslts :/, got a C In maths and C in Citizenship, wheres my other results lol.

In Year 10, and i only got 2 reuslts :/, got a C In maths and C in Citizenship, wheres my other results lol.

Always good to pass Maths early, got frantic as my school only gave us one chance to pass it, everyone ****** themselves.

Lol, naa we got 2 chances. glad i got a C in those so i dont have to worry to much, was lookign for a B in maths but i get another try anyway.

A in Eng Lit, B in Eng Lang, B in Maths, B in RE, C in Geography, C in Science (Physics, Biology and Chemistry) and a D in PE (=[).
Also got a Merit in B-Tec Sport.

Well, I got seven and a half. Won't say what grades and what I failed, but I'm quite if not very disappointed. Expected too much from English I will say.

Did pretty well, apart from the english language which was only worth 8 % i think :).

My other results from this year were:
A* In maths (First modular)
A* In Physics (P1,P2,P3) and A in physics coursework.
B in French speaking
C in French writing

très bon (if you can understand that :p)

5f74fab7b640625fac5895e40c4c285b.png

Did pretty well, apart from the english language which was only worth 8 % i think :).

My other results from this year were:
A* In maths (First modular)
A* In Physics (P1,P2,P3) and A in physics coursework.
B in French speaking
C in French writing

Gratz on Physics, especially the coursework - I got a low D for it when I did my GCSE xD.

Really pleased with my GCSE results. 2 A*'s, 7 A's, 1 B and 1 C. :)
But next up is A-Levels :(

Well done everyone, GCSEs can be stressful as you have to balance so many subjects, half of which you don't even want to be doing. I much preferred A levels even though they were harder as you were actually choosing to be there :)

Well done everyone, GCSEs can be stressful as you have to balance so many subjects, half of which you don't even want to be doing. I much preferred A levels even though they were harder as you were actually choosing to be there :)

You have to balance at GCSE? I thought you just screwed around in class and turn up to the exam. :p

Oh, and unless you do Science/Medicine at Uni then A-levels will probably be the hardest thing you study. Enjoy!

You have to balance at GCSE? I thought you just screwed around in class and turn up to the exam. :p

Oh, and unless you do Science/Medicine at Uni then A-levels will probably be the hardest thing you study. Enjoy!

you're just smug because you're going to uni next year :p *cough* ******* *cough*. ;)

See, I had the idea with GCSEs, just don't do ANY work at all. Didn't fail anything.

Didn't translate quite so well with A-Levels, mind...

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

you're just smug because you're going to uni next year :p *cough* ******* *cough*. ;)

Joel and I are cool that way.

See, I had the idea with GCSEs, just don't do ANY work at all. Didn't fail anything.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

oh well this time next year for me..... hopefully

Had the same mindset for GCSE, worked. Screwed up AS. :)

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

oh well this time next year for me..... hopefully

You can always join Joss at London Met if things don't work out.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

yep same as me. Got an email from my head of 6th form. she wrote " i am not going to sugar soap things for you- it is going to be extremely hard work and will require 100% committment." She's a scary lady....

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

lol the worst rated uni in England, where my brother recetly worked until leaving the other week lol

yep same as me. Got an email from my head of 6th form. she wrote " i am not going to sugar soap things for you- it is going to be extremely hard work and will require 100% committment." She's a scary lady....

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

lol the worst rated uni in England, where my brother recetly worked until leaving the other week lol

Well for Maths I know a lot who though the step up from AS to A2 was steeper than GCSE to AS, so yup, hard work! I did 12 exams and am still alive though (just) so you can do it. ;)

Well for Maths I know a lot who though the step up from AS to A2 was steeper than GCSE to AS, so yup, hard work! I did 12 exams and am still alive though (just) so you can do it. ;)

yes I remember your ******** quite well :p Think I will resit 5 exams in January (will also have S1 and maybe biology too but not fully sure) and then summer exams. oh god

yes I remember your ******** quite well :p Think I will resit 5 exams in January (will also have S1 and maybe biology too but not fully sure) and then summer exams. oh god

Do C1 & C2 when you do C3 & C4. Makes them easy!