• Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Blackpool

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sam91

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I had a great going in FM12 http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ies/103403-story-sam-birch-legend-making.html. So I wanna do another one as I really enjoyed my last one :). As in my last story I will let you guys decide what team I start as.

Team Choice

Chelsea

images

The team I support, the main thing I will do with them is develop the youth that they have (Josh McEachran, Lucas Piazon, Nathaniel Chalobah) and not ***** loads of cash. Try and make them into a profit making club whilst remaining successful.

Southampton

images

Cracking story with them last year. Be more of a challenge I believe in this game.

Athletic Bilbao

images

Had another story with them and really enjoyed it until I lost the save :(, be a challenge to break the top 2. Also with Javi Martinez leaving and Llorente being somewhat a rebel only Muniain remains a top class player in their side.

Blackpool

images

Who doesn't love Blackpool!??! Would like to bring them back to the Premier League and develop Matt Phillips and Thomas Ince.

Thanks everyone for reading, please vote on the poll and I'll get started soon :D

I would like to see a 'road to BPL' with Blackpool or Chelsea. I'm not a supporter but they're a decent team. I would get rid of all the old players in the Chelsea and replace them with younger players with decent potential. Eden Hazard is a beast.

Edit: Now I have to decide who to vote for in the poll.

Last edited:
I would like to see a 'road to BPL' with Blackpool or Chelsea. I'm not a supporter but they're a decent team. I would get rid of all the old players in the Chelsea and replace them with younger players with decent potential. Eden Hazard is a beast.
I'll have a Chelsea save anyway :), but those 2 are probably the two I'd like to do a story with but tbh I'm happy whatever. The polls now up mate so vote :D :D

I'll have a Chelsea save anyway :), but those 2 are probably the two I'd like to do a story with but tbh I'm happy whatever. The polls now up mate so vote :D :D

Haha :D I voted for Blackpool, it would be great if you take a npower league 2 all the way to the BPL.

I'd love to see you do a Lower League game with the likes of Eastleigh or East Stirlingshire or something! Voted for Blackpool though!

I'd love to see you do a Lower League game with the likes of Eastleigh or East Stirlingshire or something! Voted for Blackpool though!
Thanks for voting man, I believe W4NKER has an East Stirlingshire save going ATM, check it out its good

Don't go with Blackpool, who wants to see Ian Holloway unemployed?!

Would have voted for Blackpool but I can't stand them being a PNE fan. I think Bilbao would be the most exciting

Would have voted for Blackpool but I can't stand them being a PNE fan. I think Bilbao would be the most exciting
Yeah all of the teams have potential for a good save, Blackpool are running away with it though!!

Don't go with Blackpool, who wants to see Ian Holloway unemployed?!
Haha I know man but I'm sure someone will snap him up quickly :p

Followed your story last year and i will again this year. Though i don't want to see another Southampton Save. I vote Blackpool. Bring em' back to the Prem

Followed your story last year and i will again this year. Though i don't want to see another Southampton Save. I vote Blackpool. Bring em' back to the Prem
Cheers mate. Looks like it is going to be Blackpool :) looking forward to it whoever it is

Blackpool are running away with it so The Tangerines it is!!! I'll start it now :)

I will give you 0 guesses to what I voted for lol

looking forward to this! voted for chelsea but blackpool should be a challenge :)