Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Blackpool

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
really good story:) follow

where can i download this facepack?
sortitoutsi.net
Have to sign up though but well worth it, got loads of download on there including Kit, Badges and other add ons.

Blackpool Chairman Announces Extra Funds For Birch

images

Karl Oyston announced today that Birch will be backed financially as Blackpool continue their charge back to the promised land.

View attachment 280490

Birch is understood to have been annoyed at missing out on Barcelona centre back Marc Muniesa but Karl Oyston has now backed Birch as they continue to lead the pack in the Championship.​

November

images

Superb form continues
Muniesa set to sign in January
Henriquez's form continues but Delfouneso smashes Millwall

League

Middlesbrough 1 - 4 Blackpool

Grandin, Henriquez, Gomes, Taylor-Fletcher

View attachment 280510

Brighton 1 - 1 Blackpool

Henriquez

Blackpool 1 - 0 Derby

Phillips

Blackpool 3 - 1 Barnsley

Henriquez(2), Perkins

Bristol City 0 - 2 Blackpool

Davies, Ince

Millwall 2 - 6 Blackpool

Delfouneso(4), Grandin, Ninkovic

View attachment 280511

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Once again we smash out some cracking performances. Our attack is just too good for this league, Ince was superb this month. Phillips is always a threat down the right and Henriquez seems like he's going to score every time he plays. Also Delfouneso started 1 game this month and smashed Millwall on his own!!

The board gave me an extra £9m at the start of this month and I took to the market and signed Marc Muniesa which I was really happy with. Got him for a measly £220k and he looks like a great prospect. Here's a screenie

View attachment 280512

Also we got our first affiliate in Southend, purely a side we can loan players out to. Also the board are upgrading our Youth Facilities and Training Facilities.

Player of the Month

Thomas Ince

View attachment 280513

Been great this month, finally hit the form I've been hoping for. Henriquez was great but Ince deserved it.

Table

View attachment 280514

Still sitting top and I'm really hoping that this shows we are ready for the Premier League.​

what tactic are you using with blackpool?
My own one. I don't use other peoples, prefer to actually play the game myself and work things out on my own. Plus each team is different and will respond differently to certain tactics. It also depends on your opposition so I'm always tinkering with it.

Cool story bro. Get Fannis Gekas, he's the best Greek clinical finisher.

Cool story bro. Get Fannis Gekas, he's the best Greek clinical finisher.
I'll have a look but I've lined up a deal for a decent looking Brazilian striker. Update in 10 mins

December

images

First loss of the season
Good end to the month
Erick Torres deal falls through

League

Blackpool 1 - 0 Blackburn

Cathcart

Huddersfield 2 - 1 Blackpool

Phillips

Blackpool 0 - 0 Watford

Charlton 1 - 1 Blackpool

Taylor-Fletcher

Cardiff 2 - 2 Blackpool

Taylor-Fletcher, Ince

Leeds 1 - 2 Blackpool

Taylor-Fletcher, Dicko

View attachment 280622

Blackpool 3 - 0 Leicester

Delfouneso(2), Basham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So quite a few draws and our first loss. Huddersfield we're lucky to get the win but we couldn't take our chances. Henriquez left us just before the Cardiff match so Delfouneso was recalled and Dicko came back to the bench. Injuries caught up with us towards the end of the month but most teams were struggling for fitness as well. Great comeback against Leeds and a solid win over Leicester made this month not a complete disaster.

In other news this month I asked the Chairman to expand our stadium and he surprisingly agreed so thats getting done at the end of the season!! Also we had everything in place to sign the FM12 legend that is Erick Torres but we didn't have the funds :( but I have got a deal in place for a Brazilian striker who looks like a great prospect and one I can afford, I wont reveal him just yet as we are waiting on a work permit which is decided on the 2nd of January.

View attachment 280626 View attachment 280627

Next month we have 2 players coming in and I'm looking for maybe a few more as I have changed our season's expectations which has bumped up our wage budget AND transfer budget.

Player of the Month

Ian Evatt

View attachment 280628

Captain fantastic has been immense this month, could have been a lot worse if it wasn't for him.

Table

View attachment 280629

Still top and by quite a bit!! I think promotion is all but secured to be honest.​

i follow i like your southampton story on fm12 nice story with blackpool lets see if you can do what fmchris did on fm11 and win the champions league best of luck sam

i follow i like your southampton story on fm12 nice story with blackpool lets see if you can do what fmchris did on fm11 and win the champions league best of luck sam
Thanks man, doing well so far but have a feeling things will get a lot tougher when I get promoted!!

Thanks man, doing well so far but have a feeling things will get a lot tougher when I get promoted!!

yeah will be very hard next season depending on who you bring in as well might want to try and get Adriano normally goes on a free

Haha got it mate ;) hows he turned out in your game?

I've seen a screenshot of him where he has 19 finishing, 18 composure and 17 pace and acceleration. Looks quite the tank TBH... And another good story Sam ;P

Haha got it mate ;) hows he turned out in your game?
He refused to go to me because I offered rotation and he went to Espanyol first team. He scored 12 in 15 before breaking his leg, but before that he was scoring pretty much a goal a game in Brazil, that's what I was trying to get him. lol