Richy25 Deep 4-2-4 & Untested Deep 4-2-3-1

Gonna test it out with Roma second season won the seria 1st season with ur 424 tweak

Worked for me and won my 1st game 4-0 and switched the winger to inside forward

Yeah I use the LFCmarshall summer update. Gonna carry on with my save now hopefully I get the same results as last night lol

Sweet. Did you mange to get any more results this morning before you headed out?

Yeah sorry it worked eventually for me too, don't know what was going on.

Sweet. Did you mange to get any more results this morning before you headed out?

no I didn't mate but i'm more confident in this tactic than my other one. Just got back so hopefully I can carry on with my save if she don't moan at me lol

really need help doin my OP ******* **** at doin them lol. Suggestion would be great

no I didn't mate but i'm more confident in this tactic than my other one. Just got back so hopefully I can carry on with my save if she don't moan at me lol

Haha, well I'm loading up a new save now, and hopefully this will be my long term career game.

I'm torn between who to manage though, these are my options:

Juventus
Milan
Napoli
Chelsea
Madrid

What do you reckon?

Haha, well I'm loading up a new save now, and hopefully this will be my long term career game.

I'm torn between who to manage though, these are my options:

Juventus
Milan
Napoli
Chelsea
Madrid

What do you reckon?

i reckon try with Madrid. Also try Ronaldo in the inside forward position he should rip them apart

How do i change the thread name, i don't want it miss leading, coz 4-2-3-1 ain't available for download

i reckon try with Madrid. Also try Ronaldo in the inside forward position he should rip them apart

After much procrastination i finally went with Napoli as i wanted to manage in Italy. Didn't realise they were a rich club, i guess its either cavani money or they got taken over, but i have 83 mil to spend. Too bad the clubs rep is too low to even get the best players in. Ah well, the first team squad is good enough and surprisingly already suits this formation without having to retrain anyone to the dm spots. Just going to crack on with a few transfers then begin my pre season games. How's it going for you rich?

I just started a new save now mate. Screenshots I uploaded earlier I was still tweaking the tactic, now I finally have done the tactic to how I want. Just finished pre-season just about to face wigan in the community shield. Here's screenshot of pre-season

I just started a new save now mate. Screenshots I uploaded earlier I was still tweaking the tactic, now I finally have done the tactic to how I want. Just finished pre-season just about to face wigan in the community shield. Here's screenshot of pre-season

Very good results although it's only pre-season mate, I'm about to start a new save, just dunno who to be! Those results with the new tactic in the OP?

Very good results although it's only pre-season mate, I'm about to start a new save, just dunno who to be! Those results with the new tactic in the OP?

yeah results are with the new tactic. My first tactic done really good and this tactic is even better. I've only just my save mate, just uploading screens as I go along

yeah results are with the new tactic. My first tactic done really good and this tactic is even better. I've only just my save mate, just uploading screens as I go along

Just decided to pick R. Madrid as the team I'll try it with, gonna sack all staff etc, try and bring in young players for the future and build a cracking side.

EDIT: Kaka seems to have the perfect stats to play as the DLF, gonna try him there and see how he performs.

Just decided to pick R. Madrid as the team I'll try it with, gonna sack all staff etc, try and bring in young players for the future and build a cracking side.

sounds interesting can't wait to see screenshots of your season, keep me updated