Rinus Michels - Total Football - by kun

Rinus Michels - Total Football - by kun 20.4.1

Wow. Remember your crazy tactics in fm 14 and 15.
Hi Drumdeaf,
Yes, were incredible. And I'm afraid this is not as good as those tactics. :) Anyway, hope you can try this out and let us know your feedback. I just want to be sure that that thing with AFCW was not just lucky. :)

Hi mezza,
Doing a lot of things, like being father for the 1st time, starting my real career as coach in football, experiencing some new jobs... So, as you can see, FM was like a secondary choice last couple of years. :)
Very well said

Blasted a season through with Liverpool (I know boring eh) but I guess its a good gauge against some other tacticians out there.

This was a holiday test too.... VERY impressive.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-23 at 22.58.32.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-23 at 22.58.32.png
    905.9 KB · Views: 2,608
Blasted a season through with Liverpool (I know boring eh) but I guess its a good gauge against some other tacticians out there.

This was a holiday test too.... VERY impressive.
Yes, Liverpool is always Liverpool. Like I said on main post, Liverpool won every single Premier League title in 8 seasons. :( but looks interesting. Thanks for sharing! :)

Quick go with the 433 with Liverpool, equallly impressive.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 01.14.49.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-24 at 01.14.49.png
    904.7 KB · Views: 2,574
Quick go with the 433 with Liverpool, equallly impressive.
Yes. We all know that is Liverpool, but anyway, I think it's a good results. ?
Thanks a lot for your quick tests, Mr Green

Yes. We all know that is Liverpool, but anyway, I think it's a good results. ?
Thanks a lot for your quick tests, Mr Green

I know what you’re saying, anything above 100 points is massively impressive IMHO.

I just thought I’d do a couple of holiday tests bud.
Anyone else you’d like me to put one through with?

I notice that in my 4231 downloaded file. both wing are not WBR/WBL but are DL and DR.
are there any mistake here ?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,749
I know what you’re saying, anything above 100 points is massively impressive IMHO.

I just thought I’d do a couple of holiday tests bud.
Anyone else you’d like me to put one through with?
Yes, ofc. And I appreciate your tests. ? I'll let you to choose. On your 4231 tactic the wing back are WBR and WBL?

I notice that in my 4231 downloaded file. both wing are not WBR/WBL but are DL and DR.
are there any mistake here ?
ta2199, I don't have access to a pc right now to confirm. But anyway, in some matches I used the Wing Back in line with the CB and other games one slot forward, in 4231 tactic. Give it a go with both options and let me know which one suits you the best.

ta2199, I don't have access to a pc right now to confirm. But anyway, in some matches I used the Wing Back in line with the CB and other games one slot forward, in 4231 tactic. Give it a go with both options and let me know which one suits you the best.
on my downloaded files . 2 defender are DL and DR not WBR and WBL like in the image tho

on my downloaded files . 2 defender are DL and DR not WBR and WBL like in the image tho
I understand and believe it is true as I have both files saved on my tactic board. When I made the upload, I choosed the 4231 file with DL and DR. If you can try, put those guys one slot forward as WRB and WLB. ?

Welcome Kun...

How do you make substitutions within the match? For example, player rating 6,6-6,5 etc. 60 or 65 minutes or players condition. Sorry my English.

Welcome Kun...

How do you make substitutions within the match? For example, player rating 6,6-6,5 etc. 60 or 65 minutes or players condition. Sorry my English.
Lightostekmegi, thanks!
It depends, there is a lot of reasons such as:
1) rating
2) condition (depends if the tired player use to play and if I'll need him for the next match)
3) yellow card given (on those, usually go on individual tasks and untick agressive tackle and tick "slow down tackle", that way, when I replace him, the guy who gets in, will tackle aggressively).
4) how the player is reacting during most of the game (nervous, confident, etc)