Rinus Michels - Total Football - by kun

Rinus Michels - Total Football - by kun 20.4.1

Hello Kun,

What do you tell to your players before the match, at half time and at the end of the game ?

Hi Sportivo,
That's weird and to be honest, I don't have been experiencing nothing like that. Like I previusly said, I find the 433 more prolific and it's the tactic I use the most. Right now, I'm playing a online save with a friend and i'm managing Chelsea and I'm 2nd (Liverpool didn't lose any match so far).

Also I realize that the F9 makes the movement I want him to do (with and without the ball), but don't score as much as I wanted him to do. I changed the role to Trequartista and even Giroud scored a 4 in 3 matches (before that, also playing on his main roles, scored 3 in 20...) ahah. Also make a small change onleft central midfield (Kanté) to be Box-to-Box or even Ball Winning Midfielder (support roles to be more efective on defense) and because with the striker with attacking role, doesn't make much sense to have the central midfielder with attacking role too, just my opinion.

Hey Kun! Great tactic! It's creating some beautiful football! Also trying this out with Chelsea, aside from changing the role to trequartista, did you add any other instructions for the Giroud and Kante as BBM? Should the Trequartista still be on shoot less often? Do you suggest I include hold up ball? Thanks!

My F9 is doing ok for goals, however I removed shoot on sight, and replaced with work into the box, as shoot on sight was wasteful, and work the ball seem sot have my F9 more involved at the sharp end

Hey Kun! Great tactic! It's creating some beautiful football! Also trying this out with Chelsea, aside from changing the role to trequartista, did you add any other instructions for the Giroud and Kante as BBM? Should the Trequartista still be on shoot less often? Do you suggest I include hold up ball? Thanks!
Hi, thanks for your feedback. I'm also playing with a friend and I'm using Chelsea. I'm 2nd in Premier League (Liverpool is insane, 0 losses) and I'm in March. My friend is in 3rd with Man Utd. In January I bought some players and the best signin was Haaland to play as Trequartista (433 tactic). I'm still in UCL Quarter Finals I guess. I changed the role to Box-to-Box on LCM to put Kanté there but in difficult matches I put him as BWM. The RCM is Kovacic with DPM with support role. It make wonders. ;)

My F9 is doing ok for goals, however I removed shoot on sight, and replaced with work into the box, as shoot on sight was wasteful, and work the ball seem sot have my F9 more involved at the sharp end
Hope that your tweaked make the tactic more consistent to you. :)

Hi, thanks for your feedback. I'm also playing with a friend and I'm using Chelsea. I'm 2nd in Premier League (Liverpool is insane, 0 losses) and I'm in March. My friend is in 3rd with Man Utd. In January I bought some players and the best signin was Haaland to play as Trequartista (433 tactic). I'm still in UCL Quarter Finals I guess. I changed the role to Box-to-Box on LCM to put Kanté there but in difficult matches I put him as BWM. The RCM is Kovacic with DPM with support role. It make wonders. ;)
Hi! Thank for the reply. When you changed the striker's role to Trequartista, did you add any other instructions? Or did you keep him on the default instructions used in your 433? Would it be okay with you to share your tweaked tactic you're using for Chelsea? Maybe via pm? Thanks kun!

Hi! Thank for the reply. When you changed the striker's role to Trequartista, did you add any other instructions? Or did you keep him on the default instructions used in your 433? Would it be okay with you to share your tweaked tactic you're using for Chelsea? Maybe via pm? Thanks kun!
Yes, I can do that. I can also add here some SS when I get to the laptop where I have that save.

Thanks so much mate! Looking forward to trying them out on my save. ?
Like I promise to you, here it goes some SS from my online save with my friend.
SQUAD
1600423892308.png

TACTIC
1600423908566.png

PREMIER LEAGUE
1600424087277.png

UCL RESULTS
1600424148579.png

Any other SS that you may need, just let me know. ;)

Like I promise to you, here it goes some SS from my online save with my friend.
SQUAD
View attachment 516036

TACTIC
View attachment 516037

PREMIER LEAGUE
View attachment 516038

UCL RESULTS
View attachment 516039

Any other SS that you may need, just let me know. ;)
Hi Kun! Thank you so much! Just one more thing if it's okay with you. Could I ask for screenshots of the player instructions? The instructions for the Trequartista and Box to box midfielder might be different from those in your original 433. Thanks a lot!

Hi Kun! Thank you so much! Just one more thing if it's okay with you. Could I ask for screenshots of the player instructions? The instructions for the Trequartista and Box to box midfielder might be different from those in your original 433. Thanks a lot!
Sorry for such late reply, but the time to play is not that much.
BOX-TO-BOX
1602105731861.png

TREQUARTISTA
1602105759373.png

Kun thx so much for your tactic! Maybe can you upload the last 433? Thx <3