Will finish out this season and see how far I get in Europe and if the league rises any further in the rankings. Still no sign of the national job coming up. Man has been in charge for near 10 years with less than a 5% win ratio and still hasn't been sacked!
Story of my life as Limerick boss losing all my best players and never getting the national job!

If the national job won't come up for grabs, why don't you just add another manager as Andorra manager, then retire him and apply for it yourself? I know it sounds like cheating, but you've earned it, lol.

Great job by the way. You've inspired me to try something similar :) KIU

****, was really into this save #RiseOfSanMarinoForFM14
Maybe. Picked Andorra because there are less league games so quicker seasons but maybe more games with San Marino will help increase attributes faster (and finance too with gate receipts etc).

Will see when the full game and editor are released

Maybe. Picked Andorra because there are less league games so quicker seasons but maybe more games with San Marino will help increase attributes faster (and finance too with gate receipts etc).

Will see when the full game and editor are released

Gibraltar..? ;)

Starting this up now for FM14.

Will stick with Andorra. Considered Gibraltar but see someone else is doing one. Will go through a few seasons to make sure their is no bugs before starting up a thread