Not been playing the full version lately guys as I got fed up with every youth and reserve player asking for a loan move about every two weeks.

Just continuing my long term FMC save...in 2138 now

Got a crash dump on my long term FMC game so taking a wee break from it with this again.

EUROPE 2033/34

View attachment 464735

View attachment 464734

Great start to the campaign. Had to sell my keeper David Jumper to Inter Milan for ?4m as he was being a complete ****.

Has cleared the way for a young Andorran keeper so hopefully his stats will start to increase even further for the benefit of the national team.

View attachment 464736

I was also appointed U21 manager (always get overlooked for the main national job)

I have tried twice in 12 years to get the Ireland job in my Limerick save and they never even look at me! Also where was the place Cartman wanted to go to for Kyles birthday when he kidnapped Butters in South Park? Something like Casa Bonita reminds me of it every time i read this story!

whats andorra national ranking now ?
205th. It won't improve any until they hire me ;)

The current national manager has a 5% win ratio and they are all against little Asian teams like Hong Kong in friendlies

one year with you they will go from 205th to top 100 in a year haha :)

Hello mate, first off fantastic story! Read it from the start, very impressive. Do you play the full version not FMC? Silly question but it's amazing how many seasons you've done! Looking forward to more posts

Hello mate, first off fantastic story! Read it from the start, very impressive. Do you play the full version not FMC? Silly question but it's amazing how many seasons you've done! Looking forward to more posts
This game is on full version but with an Instant Result skin so I instant result the league games and just watch the big cup and European games so the seasons progress very quickly

MATCHDAY 5
View attachment 464516
The scoreline flattered Schalke to be honest. Just need to beat Barcelona to qualify...
MATCHDAY 6
View attachment 464514
A brave battle but we fail to qualify in the end.
GROUP TABLE
View attachment 464515
Faded at the end of the campaign but we managed third and a place in the Europa League after Christmas with ties against Hamburg of Germany

EUROPA LEAGUE KNOCKOUT ROUND

First Leg

View attachment 464508

62% possession and twice as many shots on target. Should maybe have won by more!

Second Leg

View attachment 464509

A much easier match than I expected as we progress with ease.

Next up...CSKA Moscow

EUROPA LEAGUE 2ND KNOCKOUT ROUND

First Leg

View attachment 464506

We completely dominated CSKA but only managed to find the one goal.

Second Leg

View attachment 464507

A rather dull affair with a questionable penalty sending us into the quarter finals!

Next up... mighty Valencia.

Last edited: