Haha congrats mate, im doing this as Santa Coloma and i found the league to be so easy, yet i just cant progress in Europe, just been knocked out to Malmo. I think this challenge is a matter of patience though. Do you find yourself losing alot of money all year round until the european cup money comes in?

Haha congrats mate, im doing this as Santa Coloma and i found the league to be so easy, yet i just cant progress in Europe, just been knocked out to Malmo. I think this challenge is a matter of patience though. Do you find yourself losing alot of money all year round until the european cup money comes in?
Yea you do lose money. However I've noticed the domestic tv and prize money increases each year as well.

Its definitely all about patience. I envisage it being about another 20 seasons before our youth academy prodices top players annually. Once that happens then we can sell players on for fees and the progress should really kick on from there

Yeh, its pretty easy to secure domestic domination, so im just working on progressing in the the ECC, currently im hoarding all the best andorran youth in the hope theyll progress better with me than elsewhere. Still disappointed though with my measly 2k a week wage budget :( Im finding it hard to lure some of the better andorrans who play elsewhere in the world back to andorra though which sucks also.

OH im knocked out again at the second qualifiers this time to Vikoria Plzen

Last edited:
EURO CAMPAIGN 2021/22

Qualifying for the Europa League group stage year was a big bonus both for us as a club and the country as a whole as the UEFA coefficient has risen meaning we now go straight into the second round of the Champions League qualifiers.

...AND we showed our development by getting into Europe again!!!

View attachment 347719

That's three seasons running we've been knock out of the Champions League by Dinamo!

The press describe our Europa League group of STUTTGART, LILLE and OLYMPIAKOS as a 'tough group'... I describe that as an understatement! We may not better our current record of Played 6, Lost 6.

View attachment 347718

However, what is important here at this stage above all things is the finances and investment. The prize money gathered from this years European run totalled just over £3,500,000 leaving us with over £4,000,000 in the bank.

View attachment 347720

I asked the board for better youth facilities and they have duly obliged with a massive £4,000,000 investment.

View attachment 347721

GOING TO STOP THIS CAREER.

Having to constantly talk to unhappy players who aren't playing. Even 1 star potential youth team strikers complain about no first team football. I talk to them, say they will play next year, then 2 games later they are complaining again about lack of first team football. (Must be a bug)

Other decent youth players also constantly want to go out on loan but because other clubs training facilities are **** my players come back with worse attributes than when they left.

So I've had enough! Sad really because the club has just invested £4m in youth facilities which are now 'average'. I'll holiday until the regen date to see how good the youth players are this year.

These bugs are probably because it an unofficial FM league so I will start a new save with a **** European nation (Wales, Northern Ireland, Iceland) and try to conquer Europe with them.

Cheers to those who followed and posted.

GOING TO STOP THIS CAREER.

Having to constantly talk to unhappy players who aren't playing. Even 1 star potential youth team strikers complain about no first team football. I talk to them, say they will play next year, then 2 games later they are complaining again about lack of first team football. (Must be a bug)

Other decent youth players also constantly want to go out on loan but because other clubs training facilities are **** my players come back with worse attributes than when they left.

So I've had enough! Sad really because the club has just invested £4m in youth facilities which are now 'average'. I'll holiday until the regen date to see how good the youth players are this year.

These bugs are probably because it an unofficial FM league so I will start a new save with a **** European nation (Wales, Northern Ireland, Iceland) and try to conquer Europe with them.

Cheers to those who followed and posted.
Despite stopping this I wanted to play on until the next regen date to see how (or if) the quality of regens will have improved after a £4m investment last season.

On route to finishing the season this happened....

View attachment 355792

The W4NKER Park!! lol

Will just have to play on now I think..

Goals:

- Promotion from the Andorran Second Division
(Achieved 2013)
- Win the First Division
(Achieved 2015)
- Win the Andorran Cup
(Achieved 2019)
- Win the Andorran Super Cup
(Achieved 2015)
- Reach the Group Stages of the Europa League
(Achieved 2020)
- Win the Europa League
- Reach the Group Stages of the Champions League
- Win the Champions League
- Be appointed national team manager
- Qualify for European Championship
- Qualify for World Cup
- Win European Championship
- Win the World Cup

Goals:

- Promotion from the Andorran Second Division
(Achieved 2013)
- Win the First Division
(Achieved 2015)
- Win the Andorran Cup
(Achieved 2019)
- Win the Andorran Super Cup
(Achieved 2015)
- Reach the Group Stages of the Europa League
(Achieved 2020)
- Win the Europa League
- Reach the Group Stages of the Champions League
- Win the Champions League
- Be appointed national team manager
- Qualify for European Championship
- Qualify for World Cup
- Win European Championship
- Win the World Cup

Surely not saying goodbye to the Breaking Borders save? D:

2023/24 Euro Campaign

ANOTHER EUROPA LEAGUE PLACE!

Our overall progress has been confirmed in recent years with more appearances in the Europa League group stage though we still can't seal that elusive Champions League spot (it brings in £8m prize money; the Europa League only £1.2m)

In the Champions League we fell to Red Star Belgrade..

View attachment 356048

But in the Europa League playoff we knocked out the mighty Feyenoord! Definitely our greatest ever result so far..

View attachment 356045

View attachment 356046

Group Stage

View attachment 356047

Our record in the group stages is PLAYED 12 LOST 12. Can we finally pick up some points??

Here come the glory hunting Casa Benfica fans. But seriously, W4NKER Park. LOL

Resumed this for a wee break from my 2125 save so quick update.

END OF SEASON 2024/25

EUROPE

View attachment 473263

DOMESTIC

View attachment 473262

Another league title and Europa League group stage campaign. Points off Dynamo Kiev were the highlights.

Got nearly £4m in prize and tv money which have been used to upgrade the youth facilities and youth recruitment. In the next 2/3 seasons we will surely see some great Andorran players coming through soon.

NEW STADIUM - W4NKER PARK

View attachment 473261

How many saves have you got going? loving them all :D

How many saves have you got going? loving them all :D
Ha, got a few! Switching between them stops me getting bored of any one.

Though the less serious ones like this one I just instant result the lesser matches and play the main games (Europe and Cups) so isn't that time consuming

SeasonLeaguePosCupEurope
2012/13Second Division1QF-
2013/14First Divsion3RU-
2014/15First Divsion12RDEL 1st Qual Rnd
2015/16First Divsion12RDCL 2nd Qual Rnd
2016/17First Divsion1QFCL 2nd Qual Rnd
2017/18First Divsion12RDCL 2nd Qual Rnd
2018/19First Divsion1WINNERSEL Play Off
2019/20First Divsion1RUCL 2nd Qual Rnd
2020/21First Divsion1WINNERSEL Group Stage
2021/22First Divsion1WINNERSEL Group Stage
2022/23First Divsion1WINNERSEL Play Off
2023/24First Divsion1WINNERSEL Group Stage
2024/25First Divsion1RUEL Group Stage

Last edited:
GREATEST RESULT IN ANDORRA HISTORY!

Europa League group stage seems to become a regular thing but on another day that 1-0 loss to Prague in the CL could have went our way - a real ding-dong battle. Prize money for CL qualification is at least £7.5m!

Last edited:
END OF SEASON 2025/26

EUROPE
A famous win in Naples and also a couple of draws at home show we are improving all the time.

LEAGUE

Edging closer to the top 100 competitions. And my 'reject' youth players are starting to fill up the other teams which is good because they are better than what they currently have therefore adding quality throughout the league.

SeasonLeaguePosCupEurope
2012/13Second Division1QF-
2013/14First Divsion3RU-
2014/15First Divsion12RDEL 1st Qual Rnd
2015/16First Divsion12RDCL 2nd Qual Rnd
2016/17First Divsion1QFCL 2nd Qual Rnd
2017/18First Divsion12RDCL 2nd Qual Rnd
2018/19First Divsion1WINNERSEL Play Off
2019/20First Divsion1RUCL 2nd Qual Rnd
2020/21First Divsion1WINNERSEL Group Stage
2021/22First Divsion1WINNERSEL Group Stage
2022/23First Divsion1WINNERSEL Play Off